• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HoCoShooter

Ultimate Member
    Feb 25, 2009
    Howard County
    The only thing I don't like about all this is that O'Malley is probably sporting a permachub over it. I hope 2014 is his last year employed as well.

IDFInfantry

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Feb 21, 2013
    Nomad
    Burnt Toast

:lol2:

Come on guys I mean come on! Didn't you listen to his press conference? He walked straight upstairs to get his son out of there! Also, he wasn't taking photos he was texting he doesn't even know how to take photos with his phone!

Doug_Gansler.jpg

Gambler

¿Got Freedom?
    Oct 30, 2011
    Parkville
    Well I'm not sure if the girl with the blonde hair tied back is wearing a white top or is topless with sunburn lines. Looks kinda like the latter.

Why do you think he can't recall if he did or didn't see any underage drinking? You'd think his phone might have recorded that. Unless he was there snapping pics of the girls...:innocent0

mayor_quimby

4+4= Jello
    Nov 19, 2008
    a few ex lacrosse teammates I know had a conversation about him.... consensus was we are not surprised. His on field lacrosse antics and off field antics seem to be very similar and all questionable .

Les Gawlik

Ultimate Member
    Apr 2, 2009
    If the parties were reversed, Gansler would get some untraceable support from the opposition. Let him win the primary, and then run as a weakened candidate against the R in the general.

Mooseman

R.I.P.- Hooligan #4
    Jan 3, 2012
    Western Maryland
    Why does his shoulder set look to me like he is holding something in that other hand you can't see? That's just what it looks like to me. It could be a cup or something else. I don't know. It is just what it looks like it could possibly be to me.

I think the red you are seeing is from the dress of the girl behind him.

ericgunn

Feb 21, 2013
    Not sure if anyone mentioned this but WBAL this morning played a clip of Jay Leno bashing Gansler on his show last night. Pretty funny but I can't find the clip online!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Pureblood

Latest threads

Top Bottom