• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    Eagle Arms is the promoter. Show is at the Allstar Events Complex.

Sat 9am-4pm
    Sunday 9am-3pm

I try to hit all the G-burg shows, they are usually pretty decent. Perfect chance to pick up some mags before the election...

bkuether

Judge not this race .....
    Jan 18, 2012
    Marriottsville, MD
    Eagle Arms is the promoter. Show is at the Allstar Events Complex.

Sat 9am-4pm
    Sunday 9am-3pm

I try to hit all the G-burg shows, they are usually pretty decent. Perfect chance to pick up some mags before the election...

With the safe full, that is about all I ever pick up these days. :rolleyes: If it rains, I will probably go up. Can't sail, so might as well do something productive.

ted76

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 20, 2013
    Frederick
    I always find a few mags I need there and reloading supplies, Sarco is usually there with some neat stuff. Lots of nice C&R pistols to be found also.
    I will be up Sat or Sun depending on weather and work.

ted76

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 20, 2013
    Frederick
    It's about the size of the Silverado Howard County or Frederick shows. Good prices can be found, some not so good.

Last edited:

Docster

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2010
    Rolling Thunder this weekend. I'll be there with 500,000 other motorcycles. It's a hell of a ride!

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    I was going to this show, then A2 had to twist my arm and forced me to buy a Sig M11A1 FDE. ;) I really didn't want to do it, but I did. :innocent0

Let me know how it was, I'd like to know what kind of show I'm missing. :rolleyes:

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    I'm going to try. Up to my goggles in work.

FYI think security for some reason this show invites theft more than any other. The reloading folks who sell a ton at Chantilly were robbed bad.

Last time I was there someone unzipped the back of my jeep and had a look around. Driving a JKU I sort of expect this but frankly, its the only time in 3 years of owning this vehicle it has happened (and yes I park at Wheaton, Riverdale and other crime hubs periodically). Nothing lost but I was surprised, just be aware Gettysburg attracts its share of thugs.

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    I plan on heading up tomorrow. Gonna pick up a pile o' pmags at the very least. Last show I got 10 gen 2 for $100, not bad.

Engine4

Curmudgeon
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 30, 2012
    I thought it was a good show, lots of reloading supplies, ammo, & mags. I was surprised to see only 1 RPR, & it was 243.

MacGuns

Ultimate Member
    Jan 14, 2013
    Chester
    I went looking for Sig MPX Gen 2 mags. None on the show floor. One vendor had two Gen 1 MPX magazines.

MilsurpDan

Ultimate Member
    Feb 1, 2012
    Frederick County
    Went up there planning to pick up mags and reloading supplies. I found plenty of each, but ended up blowing most of my budget and walked out with an Italian toy I couldn't pass up. Seemed like a pretty decent show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    loops12

Latest threads

Top Bottom