• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dist1646

Ultimate Member
    May 1, 2012
    Eldersburg
    Just got back. If you can, check out the table on the left side where 2 women are selling Lapua gold box brass, powder, bullets and other stuff. Primers went before I got there. Their prices are fair. They are disposing of stuff from the estate of her husband. There are a couple of dealers that are trying to buy what they have left at the end of the show. You know what that means.

As for the rest of the show, high prices are the word of the day so, buyer beware.

bhumbertson

MDS Supporter
    Sep 30, 2013
    Clear Spring, MD
    Pretty small show. There are a few tables worth your while if you are in search of older black powder pistols or reloading equipment being sold by locals. There is also your typical Chinese knockoff scopes and AR parts tables. I was able to get a good deal on an old reproduction Colt Navy as well as a Harpers Ferry Lock plate.

linkstate

Ultimate Member
    Jan 26, 2013
    Howard County
    I went for mags and got what I needed at fair/market prices, basically MSRP. The two guys running the big table on the left as you walk in are great.

Ammo prices sucked. Got better deals from the one guy up front as you walk in at the Timonium show.

There’s a vendor there, B’more something that had a pretty big selection of Kore belts.

Always a nice show to look at older wood and blue steel rifles and shotguns but prices weren’t great…

Swung by Reddings and Gettysburg outpost but didn’t find anything I needed.

ETA: when I say ammo prices sucked, I mean case prices. 399 for 1k PMC 9mm. 425 for a case of .38. If you are looking for less common calibers and having trouble finding it, it’s probably there. like 8mm Mauser, 6.5x55 Swiss, they were about 36 a box. I even saw .44 special but wasn’t going to pay 59 a box.

Last edited:

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    There’s a vendor there, B’more something that had a pretty big selection of Kore belts.

If they're the guys with also kydex holsters , it's B'more Tactical . Wild Bill's also had selection of belts ( they'll be @ Chantilly also) .

As noted , better selection of * less common * calibers , including the .50AE being discussed in its own thread .

As usual , I found some older leather .

linkstate

Ultimate Member
    Jan 26, 2013
    Howard County
    If they're the guys with also kydex holsters , it's B'more Tactical . Wild Bill's also had selection of belts ( they'll be @ Chantilly also) .

As noted , better selection of * less common * calibers , including the .50AE being discussed in its own thread .

As usual , I found some older leather .

Yup. That’s them. They had a nice selection of streamlight products too. Hand held and weapon mounted. Priced fairly. I actually meant to go back and grab a handheld but forgot until now…

offthepaper

Ultimate Member
    Sep 7, 2007
    Harford County
    I went about 10:30 today with a very nice M38 Mosin to sell and sold it before I was able to pay my admission.
    It was a small show with what I thought were upper prices on most things I looked at. Didn't see anything that was a must have for me, so I came home with some cash for a change.

linkstate

Ultimate Member
    Jan 26, 2013
    Howard County
    I actually don’t recall any food or jewelry or any of that stuff. Gettysburg is a pretty nice show albeit on the smaller side.

My only issue was all the Lone Rangers on Rt 70 that cause the crazies to drive like morons to get around them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom