Attachments

• eHJsdmxpMTI=_o_lucas-gets-kidnapped---dump-her.jpg
      eHJsdmxpMTI=_o_lucas-gets-kidnapped---dump-her.jpg
      26.7 KB · Views: 1,009

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    Propaganda has certainly gotten sophisticated and glitzy compared to the old days...

trickg

Guns 'n Drums
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 22, 2008
    Glen Burnie
    Wow - this couldn't be more of a propaganda video if they tried.

My wife, being from this area and not coming from a family that owned or used firearms was all against them and actually afraid of them. The first trip out to where I was from in Nebraska we succeeded in breaking her of that fear. By the end of the first day she'd graduated from a .22 rifle all the way to a full-auto Thompson, and did very well with all of them - she was a natural good shot. :D

ohen cepel

Ultimate Member
    Feb 2, 2011
    Where they send me.
    When I was dating there were a few questions which I would work in on either the first or 2nd date. Firearms ownership was one of those things. If she was opposed then there wasn't another date. Didn't have time to try to "convert" a lib and didn't want to get involved with someone like that.

Too many other women out there to put up with irrational (oh, there will be enough OTHER irrational stuff from them, don't worry) fears like this.

trickg

Guns 'n Drums
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 22, 2008
    Glen Burnie
    When I was dating there were a few questions which I would work in on either the first or 2nd date. Firearms ownership was one of those things. If she was opposed then there wasn't another date. Didn't have time to try to "convert" a lib and didn't want to get involved with someone like that.

Too many other women out there to put up with irrational (oh, there will be enough OTHER irrational stuff from them, don't worry) fears like this.
    Truth!

ComeGet

Ultimate Member
    Sep 1, 2015
    WTF is "alterier?"

If you're going to just make up words, you have no say.

She's just morphing "alternate" and "ulterior" and it makes no sense.

Broken thought processes in so many ways.

Dump them, dump them all.

DutchV

Ultimate Member
    Jul 8, 2012
    On a second date, I had a chick tell me "If we get married, you'll have to get rid of all your guns".

I made sure there wasn't a third date.

dapefley

Ultimate Member
    Jan 20, 2013
    Hughesville MD
    My wife who is 100% Japanese, born and raised in Japan, had never handled, shot, or been around a gun before coming to America and dating me... With that said, she doesn't have a fear of them, but a respect for them. In fact I just purchased her a muddy girl camp 15-22 and she was ecstatic saying she couldn't wait to go out and try out her very own gun. It's exactly what has been said above. They have an IRRATIONAL fear of an inanimate object. A firearm is nothing more than a tool. Period. End of discussion. It's how that tool is used, by the user, that determines if it is used for good or evil. A hammer can be used as it was designed without anyone getting hurt but there are tons of deaths and assaults with hammers, so why don't we ban hammers. A gun can be used as it was designed. To fire a projectile at an object using the propulsion of gun powder, all in a controlled manner. However it can also be used for nefarious reasons. Why do find always get a bad rap? You could go so far as to say that guns aren't designed to kill or injur, but that is what they are mainly used for. It's not the guns fault that they are used that way.

Dec 6, 2011
    This conversation goes way beyond guns. Listen up young guys......

If you have an overwhelming desire to have kids and work until you are 70, let a girl move in.

If you want to do whatever you want with your day, to have more money than you can spend, to have none of the headaches a family brings, to leave your guns loaded, to drink whenever you want, and to generally have a stress free life, don't let a girl move in. You will retire early, date women that haven't hit the wall, and generally feel sorry for all of the married guys you know.

It is really that simple. And single life really is that awesome. I don't know a single married guy that has 500k stashed away and doesn't owe a dime to anyone.

And on those really horrible nights when you're all alone in bed.....look over in the corner and see your loaded Benelli Super 90 and AR in the corner....then laugh out loud....yell "My life rocks" so loud it wakes the neighbors, have a drink and go back to bed.

morechaching

Apr 7, 2013
    This conversation goes way beyond guns. Listen up young guys......

If you have an overwhelming desire to have kids and work until you are 70, let a girl move in.

If you want to do whatever you want with your day, to have more money than you can spend, to have none of the headaches a family brings, to leave your guns loaded, to drink whenever you want, and to generally have a stress free life, don't let a girl move in. You will retire early, date women that haven't hit the wall, and generally feel sorry for all of the married guys you know.

It is really that simple. And single life really is that awesome. I don't know a single married guy that has 500k stashed away and doesn't owe a dime to anyone.

And on those really horrible nights when you're all alone in bed.....look over in the corner and see your loaded Benelli Super 90 and AR in the corner....then laugh out loud....yell "My life rocks" so loud it wakes the neighbors, have a drink and go back to bed.
    The flip side of this is I have a wife and three grown children I adore. We have a great life. When I'm Sick my wife dotes on me. We travel and share common interests. Our kids all graduated from college. That's why I don't have that big bank account. But in good with that. And that AR won't keep you warm at night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    loops12

Latest threads

Top Bottom