• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cyberalex

MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2022
    Federalsburg, Maryland
    Officials from the Brady group have registered as foreign agents with the government of Mexico, and plans to lobby foreign governments on trying to destroy the firearms industry, which is absurd. It's no question in response to the lawsuit that Mexico filed against multiple firearm manufacturers in the United States, which was dismissed by a federal judge. This is quite problematic, as foreign governments would now have a say in what happens to the firearms industry in the United States. 100% tyranny.

KB32 Tactical. (2022). Gun control group registers as a foreign agent for Mexico. YouTube.

jrumann59

DILLIGAF
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 17, 2011
    Officials from the Brady group have registered as foreign agents with the government of Mexico, and plans to lobby foreign governments on trying to destroy the firearms industry, which is absurd. It's no question in response to the lawsuit that Mexico filed against multiple firearm manufacturers in the United States, which was dismissed by a federal judge. This is quite problematic, as foreign governments would now have a say in what happens to the firearms industry in the United States. 100% tyranny.

KB32 Tactical. (2022). Gun control group registers as a foreign agent for Mexico. YouTube.

Maybe they can lobby down there for a while and piss off the cartels... :innocent0

Boats

Broken Member
    Mar 13, 2012
    Howeird County
    Doesn't them registering as foreign agents mean they need to be put on watchlists as potential spies?

I seem to remember something about that on my clearance stuff.

Bullfrog

Ultimate Member
    Oct 8, 2009
    Carroll County
    Doesn't them registering as foreign agents mean they need to be put on watchlists as potential spies?

I seem to remember something about that on my clearance stuff.

Not sure about a watchlist, but it is on the sf86 ('foreign alliegences/influences') and would almost certainly disqualify you from certain accesses.

I doubt they're applying for any jobs that require a clearance, though.

Boats

Broken Member
    Mar 13, 2012
    Howeird County
    Not sure about a watchlist, but it is on the sf86 ('foreign alliegences/influences') and would almost certainly disqualify you from certain accesses.

They aren't, to be sure.

But every congressman and senator has a clearance. The Brady bunch are lobbyists. So if they contact a member of Congress, that member of Congress will need to declare it.

cyberalex

MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2022
    Federalsburg, Maryland

Exactly. They're just lobbying for gun control, while not using sensitive information to do so.

Allen65

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 29, 2013
    Anne Arundel County

I think he's referring to an "Agent of a Foreign Power" as it applies to the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act.

HaveBlue

HaveBlue
    Dec 4, 2014
    Virginia
    Not a bad strategy. Clearly Mexico is unable to enforce the law on the Cartels. However, A disarmed civilian populace would make their lives simpler. The cartels could even open up a “tip line” with a reward system. Leveraging the police to make sure they don’t run into problems.

Hopefully the liberals in Mexico are steely eyed and discriminating enough to see through the Brady ruse.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    Officials from the Brady group have registered as foreign agents with the government of Mexico, and plans to lobby foreign governments on trying to destroy the firearms industry, which is absurd. [/MEDIA]

So ; the Brady Bunch is in Mexico DF ; lobbying the Mexican Government to shut down the Mexican Firearms Industry ?

The entire country of Mexico has ONE gun store ; and it is owned by ..... the Mexican Government .

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    Sounded like the Brady bunch formed an offshoot branch in Mexico to sue manufacturers in US, and to lobby for more legislation against manufacturers.

Here's the article in Politico:

The Brady group is trying their usual tactics, from a different point of attack. Since they're not effective enough here to get their way, I don't suppose going on the attack from foreign lands will be more useful.

Politico is a straight-up Leftist wanker's stroke sheet. IMO, of course.

cyberalex

MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2022
    Federalsburg, Maryland
    So ; the Brady Bunch is in Mexico DF ; lobbying the Mexican Government to shut down the Mexican Firearms Industry ?

The entire country of Mexico has ONE gun store ; and it is owned by ..... the Mexican Government .
    No, the American firearms industry. It's strange that Mexico only has one gun store.

Blacksmith101

Grumpy Old Man
    Jun 22, 2012

If the Mexican government wants to reduce the number of guns especially US guns perhaps they should build a wall along the border to stop people from smuggling guns into Mexico from the US. :innocent0

JMangle

Handsome Engineer
    May 11, 2008
    Mississippi
    This makes complete sense - Mexico being such a fine example of what happens with the strong gun control they desire.

But in seriousness, this is about them supporting Mexico's attempts to sue US states and companies for Mexico's violence problems. If they wanted to really hold the US accountable for what's going on down there, they should sue places that are permissive towards the drug trade.
    If anything, I cannot understand why Mexico wouldn't do everything in their power to support conservative attempts to crack down on drugs.

Luckily, recently an attempt by Mexico to sue US gun makers was shot down.

lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    No, the American firearms industry. It's strange that Mexico only has one gun store.
    One registered one. You can buy whatever
    You want from most police departments or military bases in Mexico if you have the pesos or dollars for it.

lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    This makes complete sense - Mexico being such a fine example of what happens with the strong gun control they desire.

But in seriousness, this is about them supporting Mexico's attempts to sue US states and companies for Mexico's violence problems. If they wanted to really hold the US accountable for what's going on down there, they should sue places that are permissive towards the drug trade.
    If anything, I cannot understand why Mexico wouldn't do everything in their power to support conservative attempts to crack down on drugs.

Luckily, recently an attempt by Mexico to sue US gun makers was shot down.

Because the war on drugs failed decades ago and keeps on failing. Cracking down hard didn’t do much.

Legalizing and regulating tends to reduce violence and crime. Especially around the drug trade. Most countries that have done that have had that result.

dannyp

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 30, 2018
    They aren't, to be sure.

But every congressman and senator has a clearance. The Brady bunch are lobbyists. So if they contact a member of Congress, that member of Congress will need to declare it.
    do you REALLY think they WILL ???

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bara4033

Latest threads

Top Bottom