• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • davsco

Ultimate Member
    Oct 21, 2010
    Loudoun, VA
    i use bladetechs for all but one of my guns (incl glocks), they work fine and are reasonably priced. you can get double mag pouches or a pair of singles. the singles are nice as you can space them out as may be needed.

alucard0822

For great Justice
    Oct 29, 2007
    PA
    Blade tech w tek lok for range and competition use, fast, adjustable, easy on or off. Blackhawk flap pouches for carry, secure, conceals in plain sight, and inexpensive. In either case single pouches are easier to draw from than doubles, I only CC with 1 mag pouch, and at the range or competing my first 2 or 3 will be singles, if I need a ton of mags for a stage I'll add doubles behind the first 2 singles to save belt space and keep them from being too far around my back.

Gizmo98

Free At Last!!
    Nov 4, 2015
    Central PA
    Conceal IWB

I have a double mag pouch from Bravo Concealment that can be worn IWB or OWB. I wear my 19 IWB, but trying to add mags IWB as well in a separate location is just too uncomfortable. I carry one spare in a cargo pocket...sometimes. My hope is that if I need more than 16 JHP rounds I'll have time to fish it out. If you want to carry AIWB, the G-Code Incog should work. It has an attachable mag caddy that doesn't add much bulk, definitely less than having the spare mag in a separate location. I use this setup for my Glock 43, and it's very comfortable.
    Another similar option is a hybrid from Osborn Holsters that has the holster and mag pouch together. It's not for me because I like the spare to either be on the weak side or up front AIWB, but many like it. Osborn also has a horizontal mag holster that looks interesting, but it's OWB. I'm 100% sure no one would notice it.
    14248100_10206848488107591_1448612646_o.jpg

535_zoom_1461687364.jpg

mag_brown__99494.1461692395.1280.1280.jpg

Semper Noctem

Desk Rabbit
    Aug 9, 2011
    Fairfax, VA
    I have a double mag pouch from Bravo Concealment that can be worn IWB or OWB. I wear my 19 IWB, but trying to add mags IWB as well in a separate location is just too uncomfortable. I carry one spare in a cargo pocket...sometimes. My hope is that if I need more than 16 JHP rounds I'll have time to fish it out. If you want to carry AIWB, the G-Code Incog should work. It has an attachable mag caddy that doesn't add much bulk, definitely less than having the spare mag in a separate location. I use this setup for my Glock 43, and it's very comfortable.
    Another similar option is a hybrid from Osborn Holsters that has the holster and mag pouch together. It's not for me because I like the spare to either be on the weak side or up front AIWB, but many like it. Osborn also has a horizontal mag holster that looks interesting, but it's OWB. I'm 100% sure no one would notice it.
    14248100_10206848488107591_1448612646_o.jpg

535_zoom_1461687364.jpg

mag_brown__99494.1461692395.1280.1280.jpg
    That Incog is a winner right there.

/thread.

Shoobedoo

US Army Veteran
    Jun 1, 2013
    Keyser WV
    i use bladetechs for all but one of my guns (incl glocks), they work fine and are reasonably priced. you can get double mag pouches or a pair of singles. the singles are nice as you can space them out as may be needed.

This ^ ^ ^

For the money, Bladetech is hard to beat IMO.

montoya32

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jun 16, 2010
    Harford Co
    Looking for a pair of mag pouches for my glock 19. What's your favorite ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a brand new Incog with mag carrier that just doesn't work for me. If you want it, I will sell it to you at cost and we can meet. It is black kydex with tan "fuzz".

cotman68

Feb 21, 2010
    Stewartstown, Pa
    I have a brand new Incog with mag carrier that just doesn't work for me. If you want it, I will sell it to you at cost and we can meet. It is black kydex with tan "fuzz".

Thanks for the offer Montoya but I don't think I like the idea of the pouch attached to the holster. I ordered a blade tech and a bravo to see which one I like best based on some recommendations here

montoya32

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jun 16, 2010
    Harford Co
    Thanks for the offer Montoya but I don't think I like the idea of the pouch attached to the holster. I ordered a blade tech and a bravo to see which one I like best based on some recommendations here

It is well made and really a good layout. It fits well, I'm just not thrilled about apendix carry. I drive too much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tyreseveronica

Latest threads

Top Bottom