• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FrankOceanXray

Ultimate Member
    Oct 29, 2008
    I asked this same thing days ago via PM as they are to be a Glock Blue Label. Never a response.

I'm sure a call would be better. Or visit.

DocSavage

The Man of Bronze
    May 30, 2012
    Crofton
    I asked this same thing days ago via PM as they are to be a Glock Blue Label. Never a response.

I'm sure a call would be better. Or visit.

Couple of notes for all...

Andy who primarily runs the IP account here has been at SHOT SHOW all week, hob nobbing with the various vendors in order to keep the shop full o' goodies. Some of you, have been wondering why slow/no PMs or responses? There you go...

Also, selection has been beyond below what is normally expected at Engage - with good reason...current news, threats of legislation, bans, and the good old fashioned rumor mill has created hysteria and panic in the gun industry that few have seen. Be patient, be persistent, be nice...

And finally... We don't want to hold your purchase any longer than we must pending appropriate clearances from MSP... What used to take 7-8 days tops, is now really anyone's guess, personally mine just recently took just shy of 3 WEEKS - and I kept looking for it! You can call, you can come in, but don't expect a release until MSP clears it - PERIOD. As a gun enthusiast myself, nothing makes me feel worse than telling folks over and over that they're, "Not back yet" from MSP... (See last sentence above paragraph...)

Come on in anytime, chat us up, and see all the cool newness... We're expecting some amazing changes at the shop, behind the scenes and otherwise...

Cheers,

Doc

mtel

Ultimate Member
    Dec 21, 2012
    Virginia
    Glock 27 in stock...that's it for our Glocks. Got a USP tactical and a P30s and that's it for the polymer guns. Not a single center fire semi auto rifle in stock. Got a few Saiga-12s.

-Buddy

I'm really looking for the VEPR 12 but just PM'd you about the Saigas.

mtel

Ultimate Member
    Dec 21, 2012
    Virginia

Nope, I didn't need it to be in stock right this minute (was definitely going to try Atlantic).

I actually just picked up an AR so I have at least another thirty days to go (more like 45). I figured I'd start searching now, try to line it up for purchase by the time I can buy again.

Jmce3

Jan 10, 2011
    Well it's been a long while but it's time to roll up my sleeves and adjust my Big boy pants and Buy my first 45ACP and 44 mag. I've never owned either and they have been on my short list for over 5 years.....engage here I come :-)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ramseye

Latest threads

Top Bottom