• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Pstango

Sep 21, 2011
    Mary Esther, FL
    Before I start calling around, has anyone seen these available anywhere? I have two 10 round mags and I plan on getting two 21/13 round magazines but I would like to have at least one flush fit magazine and I cannot find one available anywhere.... :-/

Jeproks

Jan 8, 2013
    I was able to pick these up last week from a WV online dealer for $25.50 each. I also ordered Pearce grips GP-29 for flush fit on my G30S. Now if I can just get the damn thing released then I am done and ready for Oct. 1st

aa.jpg

bb.jpg

rsj1231

Ultimate Member
    Feb 24, 2013
    Harford County
    I've been searching for the 10 rounders and haven't found them anywhere for a reasonable price. I ended up getting 2 on eBay for $40 a piece.:tdown: Still looking for more though...

Tman68

Jul 25, 2012
    Harford Co
    Since this will be the maximum size mag come October 1st, I bet you will be able to find plenty in October sadly, it's all the LGS will be able to sell

Pstango

Sep 21, 2011
    Mary Esther, FL
    I was able to pick these up last week from a WV online dealer for $25.50 each. I also ordered Pearce grips GP-29 for flush fit on my G30S. Now if I can just get the damn thing released then I am done and ready for Oct. 1st

What store in WV?

Thanks for the responses. I had heard that they may have been discontinued which makes sense I guess since every place i shop online has had these listed as sold out or back ordered for months now. Well this sucks...

Jeproks

Jan 8, 2013
    Now I know why Glock discontinued the 9 rd mag. 9th rd is next to impossible to put in the mag. When I put the loaded mag in, the slide won't go back. I'm already tired and will play with it again tomorrow.

ezy8u6up.jpg

Pstango

Sep 21, 2011
    Mary Esther, FL
    I have had zero luck trying to track one down. (Other than the ridiculous listings on eBay) If anyone is willing to part with one or two for a fair price, I'd be willing to meet you almost anywhere in the state. :)

rsj1231

Ultimate Member
    Feb 24, 2013
    Harford County
    Good luck to you my friend. I have been searching for these warlocks for a very long time. I've gotten a few 10 round mags locally between $30-35 each and then 2 on eBay for a little more.

If I find some 9's in my travels I'll buy them and message you.:thumbsup:
    I highly doubt I'll ever see them though lol...

Pstango

Sep 21, 2011
    Mary Esther, FL
    Good luck to you my friend. I have been searching for these warlocks for a very long time. I've gotten a few 10 round mags locally between $30-35 each and then 2 on eBay for a little more.

If I find some 9's in my travels I'll buy them and message you.:thumbsup:
    I highly doubt I'll ever see them though lol...

I certainly appreciate it. If I find any 10 rounders I will do the same. :thumbsup: I'm shocked that glock isn't producing more of these and that they've discontinued the 9 rounders. The demand for these things seem to be through the roof.

rsj1231

Ultimate Member
    Feb 24, 2013
    Harford County
    I don't know why I didn't think of this before. Glockmeister has the flat baseplate used on the 9 round magazines (http://www.glockmeister.com/G20-21-29-9-round-G30-Magazine-Floor-Plate/productinfo/G3941/) for $3.00.

I know some people haven't had great service from them but the few times I've ordered from their site shipping was fast. The lastest order I made, I got Pearce +2's and they sent me Pearce +0's. I emailed customer service, got a reply the same day and they shipped the +2's free of charge and said I could keep the +0's!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tyreseveronica

Latest threads

Top Bottom