• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kmb

Ultimate Member
    Jul 20, 2011
    A few weeks back while at Rockville store, I was told the savings will be significant. FWIW.

pakman916

Apr 23, 2011
    MoCo, MD
    Yeah, I'm not holding my breath, but considering retail at most places in MD will run you $630 something for a 19 Gen 4, getting a Glock in the $550 range would be nice.

And please...let's not turn this thread into a Gen 4 vs Previous Gens...or a Glock vs XDm vs M&P discussion. I know people are looking to buy a Glock locally...and this is a good opportunity to do so. It may not be the cheapest price for a Glock, but it will be savings over typical retail.

aquaman

Ultimate Member
    Sep 21, 2008
    Belcamp, MD
    Yeah, I'm not holding my breath, but considering retail at most places in MD will run you $630 something for a 19 Gen 4, getting a Glock in the $550 range would be nice.

And please...let's not turn this thread into a Gen 4 vs Previous Gens...or a Glock vs XDm vs M&P discussion. I know people are looking to buy a Glock locally...and this is a good opportunity to do so. It may not be the cheapest price for a Glock, but it will be savings over typical retail.

At both of my FFL's in VA Gen 4 19's are 535&545:tongue01:

Joking of course, not about the prices though.

bnich82

African American w/a Gun!
    Dec 8, 2011
    Dang I just left the Rockville/Silver Spring area...

Guess I'll be heading back up to have them check out my G21 Gen4 and have night sites installed for $90...can't beat that for the sights and having them installed...plus, want them to check the extractor and calm it down a bit as it flings casings all over the place 20+ feet lol....still love the ol girl though..

i'll post some prices while I'm there for those that may be interested....

pakman916

Apr 23, 2011
    MoCo, MD
    As I remember, even with the savings, prices are higher than Engage.

Unless things have changed from a few months ago, when I was looking for a Glock 19 Gen4, the listed prices for Gunrunners, Atlantic and Engage were all over $600. Gunrunners was willing to cut me a break on the price, but they didn't have it in stock. I stopped by Engage, but they had it listed at $630 or something. Atlantic had it on sale for Christmas, which is when I bought mine.

I know Engage will sometimes cut deals for mdshooters, but when I walked in there, I didn't get the feeling they would budge on the price. If they did, I would have bought it.

Anyway, I just got back from Atlantic and they have the 17 & 19 Gen 4 for $585. Not the greatest price, but considering it's still listed in the $630 range everywhere else, it's a savings without having to jump through a bunch of hoops.

Zombie_013

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 30, 2011
    Germantown, MD
    pakman916 said:
    Unless things have changed from a few months ago, when I was looking for a Glock 19 Gen4, the listed prices for Gunrunners, Atlantic and Engage were all over $600. Gunrunners was willing to cut me a break on the price, but they didn't have it in stock. I stopped by Engage, but they had it listed at $630 or something. Atlantic had it on sale for Christmas, which is when I bought mine.

I know Engage will sometimes cut deals for mdshooters, but when I walked in there, I didn't get the feeling they would budge on the price. If they did, I would have bought it.

Anyway, I just got back from Atlantic and they have the 17 & 19 Gen 4 for $585. Not the greatest price, but considering it's still listed in the $630 range everywhere else, it's a savings without having to jump through a bunch of hoops.

Oh good - thanks for correcting me.

bnich82

Dec 8, 2011
    Just had my Trijicon NS installed and picked up some snap caps...

As stated earlier most Glocks are $585 and you get a free Glock cap or range bag...

Very friendly staff...

Sent from my Motorola Triumph using Tapatalk

Engage Armament

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Jun 30, 2010
    Rockville, MD

You gotta ask bro. There isnt a huge amount of mark up on Glocks but we do the best we can, especially for members here as we're an Industry Partner on this website.

Flipz

Ultimate Member
    Mar 11, 2010
    GSSF is $425 + tax. Why not join?

+1
    All of my Glocks have been purchased through GSSF. In a state where Glocks are really overpriced, its impossible to find a better deal. Even when you include the yearly membership fee, Ive saved atleast $125+ off EACH Glock I've purchased through GSSF. It's a no-brainer.

armedsks

Feb 27, 2007
    Sharpsburg, MD
    Lou at Shooters had/has glock LE trade ins. Around 400$. Mostly just holster wear. Glock has pretty much a lifetime warranty and will take care of you..

How often have you seen a worn out glock???? Like energizer batteries!!!

bnich82

Dec 8, 2011
    +1
    All of my Glocks have been purchased through GSSF. In a state where Glocks are really overpriced, its impossible to find a better deal. Even when you include the yearly membership fee, Ive saved atleast $125+ off EACH Glock I've purchased through GSSF. It's a no-brainer.

Do you have to compete in the matches in order to join/renew your GSSF membership, or can you join and only take the classes etc?

Flipz

Ultimate Member
    Mar 11, 2010
    Do you have to compete in the matches in order to join/renew your GSSF membership, or can you join and only take the classes etc?

You do not have to compete or take classes to be a GSSF Member.

As a NEW member, to be eligible for a GSSF Pistol Purchase Coupon you must pay for a 2 year membership (new rule as of last year). The yearly renewal fee after that is $25. You are allowed 1 discounted purchase each membership year. For example if your join date is 2/27/12, you can purchase 1 discounted Glock between the period of 2/27/12-2/27/13.

Another benefit of being a GSSF member is that it makes you eligible to take the course to become a Certified Glock Armorer.

For more info visit GSSFOnline.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tyreseveronica

Latest threads

Top Bottom