• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bryanjusmc

Celer Silens Mortalis
    Oct 8, 2009
    Edgemere
    You must have misunderstood my question... what is the difference in length between a standard and a threaded barrel for a Glock? Nowhere on glock.com is there any information regarding the threaded barrels that I'm aware of.

Flipz

Ultimate Member
    Mar 11, 2010
    I have a factory threaded barrel for my G19. When I get a chance I'll measure the standard vs. the threaded.

bryanjusmc

Celer Silens Mortalis
    Oct 8, 2009
    Edgemere
    For which Glock....17, 19, 21?
    Sorry, I should have mentioned. I'm specifically wondering about a Glock 17.

I have a factory threaded barrel for my G19. When I get a chance I'll measure the standard vs. the threaded.
    I have a TB for my 19 as well. I've measured it and I'm wondering if for any reason the difference would be larger on a 17.. besides the obvious that the 17 is longer to begin with.

EPCuco

Mar 7, 2013
    You must have misunderstood my question... what is the difference in length between a standard and a threaded barrel for a Glock? Nowhere on glock.com is there any information regarding the threaded barrels that I'm aware of.

Sorry bro I was just trying to help, Glocks over-priced anyway.I Dont own one, but I assume I get the same reliability out of my S&W.

zmayhem

Feb 2, 2012
    Sorry bro I was just trying to help, Glocks over-priced anyway.I Dont own one, but I assume I get the same reliability out of my S&W.

There are so many things wrong with this statement i don't even know where to start...lol

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

MPDickerson101

MPDickerson101
    Jan 30, 2012
    Gotham City (Baltimore)
    On the Glock 17, the Glock factory threaded barrel adds approximately .56 inches. PM me your email and I can send you a couple of comparison pics if you like. The measurement was taken without a thread protector (this would add to the measurement slightly).

bryanjusmc

Celer Silens Mortalis
    Oct 8, 2009
    Edgemere

By the nature of your reply, I was under the impression that you did not understand my question. I was simply letting you know that I was not helped by your response and trying to make sure that you and I were on the same page if you were able to provide any other information. No need to take offense or reply with crass statements. I realize that you were trying to help and I appreciate it.

On the Glock 17, the Glock factory threaded barrel adds approximately .56 inches. PM me your email and I can send you a couple of comparison pics if you like. The measurement was taken without a thread protector (this would add to the measurement slightly).
    Thanks a bunch, PM inbound.

smg1231

Dec 15, 2012
    Ellicott City
    Extends 5/8 of an inch. Barrel is factory threaded glock 17 barrel. Picked it up from palmetto state armory. Sorry for the crappy iPad picture...

Attachments

• image.jpg
      image.jpg
      67.7 KB · Views: 144

marko

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jan 28, 2009
    So let me ask: Is it going to be illegal to buy a threaded barrel after Oct. 1?
    I want to buy a G19, and also have a TB for a future suppressor.
    Thanks in advance.

smores

Creepy-Ass Cracker
    Feb 27, 2007
    Falls Church
    So let me ask: Is it going to be illegal to buy a threaded barrel after Oct. 1?
    I want to buy a G19, and also have a TB for a future suppressor.
    Thanks in advance.

As I understand it, it will be illegal. I hate these anti-gunners so much I'm going to make sure everything I own can acept a suppressor lol. Just under half of my guns are suppressor ready as of now!

Si vis pacem para bellum

follow me @DiscipleofJMB

marko

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jan 28, 2009
    Been thinking of getting a Lone Wolf threaded barrel for a gun I don't even own yet
    Just hopped aboard that train. (glock 19)
    Plus I wandered into a WM during hunting season (Oct?) and saw
    .45acp in 100 round boxes $39.97 - I said - "I'll take that row".
    Slid all 8 boxes out, I paid cash. I don't yet have a .45, either.
    Now I need a TB for a Beretta 92fs and I think that's enough.

smores

Creepy-Ass Cracker
    Feb 27, 2007
    Falls Church
    I don't know how many accessories or parts I've bought for guns I didn't/don't own yet lol.

Si vis pacem para bellum

follow me @DiscipleofJMB

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    loops12

Latest threads

Top Bottom