• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KRONIK27

DorseyGS
    Mar 12, 2009
    Washington County
    With Oct.1 just around the corner and these darn lowers been on Back Order since Dec. of 2012. I emailed Lonewolf and they basely told me they are filling Orders as they go. Told me to go ahead place my Order and will charge my CC when they ship it. I am asking since no Centerfired Rifle Ammo can be used with this lower would this be considered a Glock Dedicated Lower? If I would wait to purchase later (due to funds and xmas around the corner) that I can still get it transferred and take possession of it after Oct.1 2013.
    ThumbnailHandler.ashx

10000_46610.jpg

http://www.lonewolfdist.com/Detail.aspx?PROD=285845&CAT=288

erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    In the past, these have been considered not to be AR-15 clones, and thus cash-and-carry. Therefore, one would _think_ that you would be good after October 1 with them.

Problem is, the MSP seem to be making it up as they go along these days... so you don't get 100% certainty.

KRONIK27

DorseyGS
    Mar 12, 2009
    Washington County
    In the past, these have been considered not to be AR-15 clones, and thus cash-and-carry. Therefore, one would _think_ that you would be good after October 1 with them.

Problem is, the MSP seem to be making it up as they go along these days... so you don't get 100% certainty.

How would I be able to get more clarification of this? Figure a .308 Lower and dedicated 9mm Lower is Cash and Carry as well, why not this. Hope I can get more info on this to be sure and not luck out getting a Glock Lower. Thanks

KRONIK27

DorseyGS
    Mar 12, 2009
    Washington County
    Only ALGs and CCs are banned under the law. This is neither, so there's no reason to worry. It will be transferable.

Unless someone else has a different option... I'm going with this. Finish up my last minute Transfers of Stripped Lowers. Giving my kids a awesome Christmas and Partying after the New Years getting some new Toys. Thanks

pilotguy299

Ultimate Member
    Sep 26, 2010
    FredNeck County, MD
    I wanted one of these, but then read a lot of mixed reviews on it. That plus the huge backlog, and I ended up not getting one.

I then looked at the DDLES, but have read about a lot of negative things about their backorder issues as well.

I am at the point where the KelTec S2K looks like a better option for me. That is if one can be found...

kohburn

Resident MacGyver
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2008
    PAX NAS / CP MCAS
    Ive been wanting to build a 9mm AR for some time. Unfortunately when you can find a complete upper it's overpriced.

i've given up that dream. just going to peice it together. supressed sort barrel 9mm ar with a free float fore grip that overlaps the supressor. thats all i ask.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    lsmitty67

Latest threads

Top Bottom