Glock Nat Sales Mgr & Eastern Rgn Mgr indicted for money laundering and kickbacks

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ToBeFree

Ultimate Member
    Oct 5, 2011
    Highland Cnty-Va
    Good

I'm glad they got caught now let's see them get hurt both financially and freedom wise. Some time in a real jail will help slow down some of the white collar crime.

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    Glock has had previous problems with earlier management getting caught with their fingers in the till.

Guess with those huge piles of money they're making the temptation was too much.

No sympathy here.

md123

Ultimate Member
    Jul 29, 2011
    I read about a guy in Maryland that received only 3yrs for murder. Ridiculous.

SWO Daddy

Ultimate Member
    Jun 18, 2011
    Not condoning it, but 30 years seems a little stiff for what's alleged. Wish the child rapists and gang-bangers would get the same.

Agree. A coworker of mine had his 6yo grandaughter molested. The man pled guilty to sodomy and is looking at 10yrs if he keeps his nose clean. This is in VA.

ScottR

Mark it Zero Dude!!!
    Feb 18, 2013
    Belair MD
    Agree. A coworker of mine had his 6yo grandaughter molested. The man pled guilty to sodomy and is looking at 10yrs if he keeps his nose clean. This is in VA.

He'll be a marked man in Prison. There's some honor among thieves, Child Molesters are bottom of the barrell

Captnstabn

Apr 22, 2010
    Reading the article, it looks like they were selling blue label glocks to a distributor who was re-labeling them as red label glocks(with the relabeling equipment these goons at Glock provided them).

Now I know why it was impossible to get a GSSF glock last year...

A1Uni

Ultimate Member
    Aug 28, 2012
    I don't even see why taking kickbacks is illegal. No one is forced to do anything.

They were taking kickbacks to steer Government contracts to their preferred vendors, that is the really sticky wicket.

ericoak

don't drop Aboma on me
    Feb 20, 2010
    Howard County
    They were taking kickbacks to steer Government contracts to their preferred vendors, that is the really sticky wicket.

Yea I am definitely against that. It sounds like employees of both companies made secret agreements to enrich themselves to the detriment of their companies, which should definitely be illegal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    guitarsit

Latest threads

Top Bottom