• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • redeemed.man

Ultimate Member
    Apr 29, 2013
    HoCo
    Oh you support the second amendment but you didn't vote for hogan? You don't support the second amendment. I'm a libertarian but I can see that voting for him won't do any good since the majority of votes will be between hogan and brown. A vote not for hogan is a vote for brown. Good job.
    Not so obvious to everyone sadly. If we lose by 2 votes they will be the most hated guys on MDS.

Inigoes

Head'n for the hills
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 21, 2008
    SoMD / West PA
    Illegal" Brown Super PAC transfers large sums to secretive national group; Ceases fundraising amid state investigation check own Hogan website

Yeah, the investigation started during the primary with Doug Gansler (Current AG).

The Super PAC had to do something with the money, or they would have to return the money to those who donated. Guess, that would have been too much trouble :sad20:

Schipperke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    Monitor the Fried Chicken consumption today. Michelle Obama has mandated it is allowed today after you vote for Democrats.

Reptile

Ultimate Member
    Sep 29, 2014
    Columbia MD
    Hitting my polling place on the way home this afternoon. Wouldn't imagine missing it, and either my wife or myself always take our son (he's 6) with us. He and I had a long conversation last night where we talked about how important it is to vote and that many places in the world people don't have the opportunity to do so. I was telling him that this was why our country became independent in the first place, and he goes "yeah, that's why they wrote that paper to England that my ancestor signed."

Sure enough, he remembered me telling him about the Declaration of Independance and how we're descended from one of the signatories. So proud of him.

Go vote, folks.

I've always voted, but I've felt a special obligation to do so since my family history research proved my 4th great grandfather took up arms in 1776 at the age of 16 as a militiaman to fight the British during the Revolutionary War.

md123

Ultimate Member
    Jul 29, 2011
    Low turnout in Bethesda, which is good. My wife said she was only voter at 12:30 today...she stayed at library with kids half hour and no one else showed. Hope and change!

If you haven't voted. GO do it! We've got a shot here.

clandestine

AR-15 Savant
    Oct 13, 2008
    Elkton, MD
    In Soviet Maryland, Politician vote YOU out.

IMG_20141104_151700_756_zpsapdup3oo.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ramseye

Latest threads

Top Bottom