• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Feb 28, 2013
    It is a provide fact, placing a vote for a third party candidate is practically voting the Democrat candidate into power.

They are called spoiler's for a reason.

George H.W. Bush knows all about that.

I voted. All you Quinn and Brown voters are complete tools. Then again the libtard and libertarian plants always post more around election time and rarely post in gun threads.

You noticed that too, huh?:innocent0

I just convinced a "fence sitting" neighbor who wasn't going to vote today, to vote for Hogan.

Every vote counts!!!!!!!

Well done.:thumbsup:

I can't decide if it felt better to vote against Brown or Frosh.

I enjoyed both equally.:D

Not so obvious to everyone sadly. If we lose by 2 votes they will be the most hated guys on MDS.

You ain't kiddin'.

And, just to remind everyone, those two were "Jasen" and "SoMd Ed".

SoMd Ed

Apr 29, 2010
    You ain't kiddin'.

And, just to remind everyone, those two were "Jasen" and "SoMd Ed".

No need to remind anyone. I will happily state who I voted for. You people are so full of hate at any dissenting opinion whats a little more? Keep pushing 2a people away though. Whats one less person contributing to write in campaigns etc?

And you guys think the Democrats are the ones full of vitriol and hate...

Just5Guy

Ultimate Member
    Sep 2, 2011
    Carroll Co.
    Wife and I Voted...in and out in 5 minutes at Marley Middle. MUCH lower turnout than the last time when we waited over 30 minutes in line. Everyone courteous, zero issues with the machines.

adit

ReMember
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 20, 2013
    DE
    Voted, Ellicott City, The Heartlands. No line. No problems.

Handed the guy my sample ballot. He said everything I need to vote was on the sample ballot except for my DOB. Gave him that and was good to go. Signed the form and voted.

Brooklyn

I stand with John Locke.
    Jan 20, 2013
    Plan D? Not worth the hassle.
    No need to remind anyone. I will happily state who I voted for. You people are so full of hate at any dissenting opinion whats a little more? Keep pushing 2a people away though. Whats one less person contributing to write in campaigns etc?

Yea guys we made our point or not as the case may be.. time to move on...

Just because I think he is wrong does not mean I disrespect his choice..

'Merica that's why.

Feb 28, 2013
    No need to remind anyone. I will happily state who I voted for.

Good. We need to know who's really on our side and who isn't.

You people are so full of hate at any dissenting opinion whats a little more?

Not at all.

I support some Libertarian ideas, at least one of which isn't popular here, primarily on the grounds of extricating the gooberment from my life. But it isn't worth it to me to sell out the Constitution to elect the only ones who would support those ideas. Our common cause is more important.

Keep pushing 2a people away though. Whats one less person contributing to write in campaigns etc?

That is where you're wrong. The 3rd party crap is how we wound with the impeached, disbarred pervert.

Dems can unite against their common enemy, which would be us knuckle dragging, assault weapon owning, neanderthal Republicans. Our side, however, can't seem to do likewise because some don't realize the purpose of the primary election. That's the time be picky and tell your party exactly what type of candidate you want.

The Libertarian party will never amount to diddly squat. It's time some people realize that.

Hmm, yeah. Pretty much.

By the way, closet liberals ain't that hard to sniff out.:innocent0

SoMd Ed

Apr 29, 2010
    Good. We need to know who's really on our side and who isn't.

Not at all.

I support some Libertarian ideas, at least one of which isn't popular here, primarily on the grounds of extricating the gooberment from my life. But it isn't worth it to me to sell out the Constitution to elect the only ones who would support those ideas. Our common cause is more important.

That is where you're wrong. The 3rd party crap is how we wound with the impeached, disbarred pervert.

Dems can unite against their common enemy, which would be us knuckle dragging, assault weapon owning, neanderthal Republicans. Our side, however, can't seem to do likewise because some don't realize the purpose of the primary election. That's the time be picky and tell your party exactly what type of candidate you want.

The Libertarian party will never amount to diddly squat. It's time some people realize that.

Hmm, yeah. Pretty much.

By the way, closet liberals ain't that hard to sniff out.:innocent0

You are quite special aren't ya? I don't need to realize anything. i don't associate with Republicans or Democrats. My common enemy is people like you that vote against candidates and not for a good candidate.

Keep on talking though, it is quite entertaining how hard you try to belittle my opinion. Its idiots like you that keep non republican pro 2a people from sites like this. You want people to band together for 2a rights, quit being a dick to people that disagree with your Republican only mentality.

Edit: Let me inform you of something that apparently is well over your head, voting against people is what got this country in the shape it is in. Washington disliked party politics for this very reason. You are too easily swayed by the hype and desperation that you vote against candidates instead of voting for candidates with merit.

clandestine

AR-15 Savant
    Oct 13, 2008
    Elkton, MD
    You are quite special aren't ya? I don't need to realize anything. i don't associate with Republicans or Democrats. My common enemy is people like you that vote against candidates and not for a good candidate.

Keep on talking though, it is quite entertaining how hard you try to belittle my opinion. Its idiots like you that keep non republican pro 2a people from sites like this. You want people to band together for 2a rights, quit being a dick to people that disagree with your Republican only mentality.

Your kind is currently the difference in the election for Governor. Brown is currently winning by less than a HALF POINT. Your retard nominee is a retard. So are those who voted for him.

SoMd Ed

Apr 29, 2010
    Your kind is currently the difference in the election for Governor. Brown is currently winning by less than a HALF POINT. Your retard nominee is a retard. So are those who voted for him.

Hogan's kind is what cost him the election. He is not entitled to my vote nor did he earn it. Is it really that hard for your kind to figure out?

clandestine

AR-15 Savant
    Oct 13, 2008
    Elkton, MD
    Hogan's kind is what cost him the election. He is not entitled to my vote nor did he earn it. Is it really that hard for your kind to figure out?

I'm sure Quinn earned that vote. How did he get yours? Did he personally abort a baby? Did he do drugs? Maybe he claimed there is no God or worships the Spaghetti Monster?

Feb 28, 2013

Edit: Let me inform you of something that apparently is well over your head, voting against people is what got this country in the shape it is in. Washington disliked party politics for this very reason. You are too easily swayed by the hype and desperation that you vote against candidates instead of voting for candidates with merit.

Now you're resorting to name calling.:lol2:

I knew I had you pegged. You're a closet liberal.:cool:

redeemed.man

Ultimate Member
    Apr 29, 2013
    HoCo
    I'm sure Quinn earned that vote. How did he get yours? Did he personally abort a baby? Did he do drugs? Maybe he claimed there is no God or worships the Spaghetti Monster?
    My guess is door to door HJ's and/or BJ's. How the f-ck else did he get that many votes in Southern MD.

SoMd Ed

Apr 29, 2010
    Now you're resorting to name calling.:lol2:

I knew I had you pegged. You're a closet liberal.:cool:

You totally figured it out... Nice rebuttal btw. knew I had you figured out as well. Your a narrow sighted Republican. Enjoy your one right while they take away the rest.

Feb 28, 2013
    You totally figured it out... Nice rebuttal btw. knew I had you figured out as well. Your a narrow sighted Republican. Enjoy your one right while they take away the rest.

Wrong again.:lol:

That "one right" you so blithely dismiss is what guarantees all the rest. That's the way our founders intended it.:cool:

Nice try.:lol2:

SoMd Ed

Apr 29, 2010

He actually represented liberty and fiscal responsibility. What did Hogan do, thats right, he didn't even state his stance on many issues... You are still going off a friend of a friend posted on an internet forums he supports 2a.

redeemed.man

Ultimate Member
    Apr 29, 2013
    HoCo
    I am not even close to a single issue voter. Your failure to understand how your p1ss poor choice impacts your taxes and numerous other areas of life clearly demonstrates that Ed doesn't stand for educated.

SoMd Ed

Apr 29, 2010
    Wrong again.:lol:

That "one right" you so blithely dismiss is what guarantees all the rest. That's the way our founders intended it.:cool:

Nice try.:lol2:

Yup and Quinn actually states he is pro 2a. More than Hogan ever did. But thats ok, someone talked to him secretly and found out what he represented and posted it here so you know whats up.

Hey, at least you guys entertain me while I enjoy my beer watching the news.

SoMd Ed

Apr 29, 2010
    I am not even close to a single issue voter. Your failure to understand how your p1ss poor choice impacts your taxes and numerous other areas of life clearly demonstrates that Ed doesn't stand for educated.

Yup, totally. Hogan will make tax law as gover..ohh wait. The governor doesn't do that? Maybe you should do a little further education yourself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    lsmitty67

Latest threads

Top Bottom