GOA Uncovers Fatal Flaw In Pistol Brace Rule...IT'S A TRAP!!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    So it's illegal right now, this second? I don't think so. It becomes illegal in 120 days after the ruling is official. Assuming it does not get struck down.
    My argument was that agreeing to and applying for the ATF"remedy" is essentially admitting guilt and waiving 5th Amendment rights, while hoping that the admission of guilt would preclude punishment.

Obviously this apples if and when the 120 day period brings this regulation into effect.

Collector98

Jan 18, 2015
    I just saw this pop up on reddit. It's supposedly from the FAQ section on the E-forms website. It will be interesting to see how this plays out. It's contradicting previous advice they gave out, but when has that stopped them before? I highly doubt this will even get followed.
    SmartSelect_20230125-030943_Reddit.jpg

IMBLITZVT

Ultimate Member
    Apr 20, 2009
    Catonsville, MD
    As I thought, now the smart people are talking and setting things straight. People should unsubscribe from people making click bait videos like that one originally posted.

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    I just saw this pop up on reddit. It's supposedly from the FAQ section on the E-forms website. It will be interesting to see how this plays out. It's contradicting previous advice they gave out, but when has that stopped them before? I highly doubt this will even get followed. View attachment 398196
    That's complete horse shnit.

GuitarmanNick

Ultimate Member
    Jan 9, 2017
    Laurel
    Let me get this straight.

Biden says on multiple occasions that he intends to, "...take away your AR-15!"

His BATFE begins playing with the rules that have been the standard for decades and dangles a SBR fee "waiver", which they have no legitimate authority to grant without an act of Congress, and anyone suspecting that it may be a very well designed trap is suddenly not one of the "smart people".

Forgive me if I have learned that people, especially those in government, will often lie to achieve a goal. Those with no reservations about the new rule, have not been paying attention to what the Demonrats have been doing. Taking our guns, is the one thing they proudly admit is one their primary goals. I have also heard the phrase, "By any means necessary" used in their propaganda.

It would be naive not to suspect something nefarious could be hidden from view, when you consider the level of transparency the current regime has had, thus far.

Each is entitled to form their own opinion, but there is no reason to attack those that may think differently.

You may find that they are the "smart people", after everything plays out.

I believe this will be determined to be an overreach by the courts before it can go into effect.

IMBLITZVT

Ultimate Member
    Apr 20, 2009
    Catonsville, MD
    Let me get this straight.

Biden says on multiple occasions that he intends to, "...take away your AR-15!"

His BATFE begins playing with the rules that have been the standard for decades and dangles a SBR fee "waiver", which they have no legitimate authority to grant without an act of Congress, and anyone suspecting that it may be a very well designed trap is suddenly not one of the "smart people".

Forgive me if I have learned that people, especially those in government, will often lie to achieve a goal. Those with no reservations about the new rule, have not been paying attention to what the Demonrats have been doing. Taking our guns, is the one thing they proudly admit is one their primary goals. I have also heard the phrase, "By any means necessary" used in their propaganda.

It would be naive not to suspect something nefarious could be hidden from view, when you consider the level of transparency the current regime has had, thus far.

Each is entitled to form their own opinion, but there is no reason to attack those that may think differently.

You may find that they are the "smart people", after everything plays out.

I believe this will be determined to be an overreach by the courts before it can go into effect.

Everyone recognizes the ability of the US Government to just round up the guns. If they do so your FFL's NICS check will do just fine in creating a list of people to go get the guns from. No need for a NFA list. The "I sold it to someone I did not know" or "I lost it" will work until they toss you in jail until you remember. So no one doubts the possibility.

However this is not that. Why would they allow some to process and others who take to long not to? It makes no sense. You want everyone you can on the list, so then you can go get them all. Not go get half of them or 2/3rd of them. Also in so doing making sure they are completely covered by not just 2A, but 5A too. It does not make sense. It would guarantee a loss in the court system, as much as you ever could...

Further more, for anyone who knows anything about the NFA knows what they stated was stupid given the current situation where they are averaging a 1 year wait. So the 88 day thing is totally stupid.

At all levels this was stupid, EXCEPT that got them a lot of views, ie dollars, and got them better known and GOA can get some more donations...etc. It got people all worked up. Most brace owners know nothing of the NFA and will believe this crap because they don't know better. However the people saying and producing this crap should!

This is like saying Hitler liked to kill people with blond hair and blue eyes... Hitler is bad enough that we don't need to add untrue things to his list. Normally I would not make a Nazi reference but with the ATF, I think we can all agree it IS a direct and completely accurate comparison.

What we should all do is unsubscribe from the posters YT channel. Anyone bringing you that kind of crap is never worth listening to again! That is how you hold people accountable and keep them from looking to make a big splash. Its the CNN of YT, make some crazy claim first and get the attention and then lets see if it even makes sense. This kind of crap helps no one and makes gun people look like conspiracy lunatics. This kind of action is not worthy of your defense and just wasted a lot of intelligent peoples time debunking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom