• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • usaf_joe

newb..
    Jul 21, 2012
    AA County
    Hi all, :wave:

I'm new to MD and the forum. I'm ready to buy my pistol and I was looking for some recommendations on FFL's to use. I'll be making my purchase online within a week or so, :fingerscrossed: so lemme know!

Thanks guys.

sead0nkey

Señor member
    Jul 25, 2008
    AA
    I live in annapolis and it is a black hole for gun owners. I drive 30-45 mins to shoot at agc. For transfers I have used keep shooting ,Accurate Pawn and Tackle, and Gun Connection all great experiences but all + 30 mins away.

Darkemp

Ultimate Member
    Aug 18, 2009
    Marylandistan
    usaf_joe said:
    Hi all, :wave:

I'm new to MD and the forum. I'm ready to buy my pistol and I was looking for some recommendations on FFL's to use. I'll be making my purchase online within a week or so, :fingerscrossed: so lemme know!

Thanks guys.

Use the MSP, they're the cheapest. They seem friendly enough at the Waterloo barracks and do transfers 24/7 (some barracks limit the hours they'll do transfers).

Dialtone

"Assimilate THIS...."
    Mar 5, 2012
    PG County
    Really!!! I didn't know MSP did transfers. I'm in Capital Heights and just paid $75 for a transfer at MSAR. If I can stop at the Forestvile Barracks which is half the distance for less that would be great.

jawn

YOU TROLLIN!
    Feb 10, 2011
    INTARWEB
    Really!!! I didn't know MSP did transfers. I'm in Capital Heights and just paid $75 for a transfer at MSAR. If I can stop at the Forestvile Barracks which is half the distance for less that would be great.

They don't do internet transfers.

jawn

YOU TROLLIN!
    Feb 10, 2011
    INTARWEB
    Who said anything about an internet transfer. I bought a gun from a friend in VA and had him transfer it from his FFl to MSAR.

The OP. The original poster. As in the reason this thread exists.

yesitis2.gif

mikec

Ultimate Member
    Dec 1, 2007
    Off I-83
    Who said anything about an internet transfer. I bought a gun from a friend in VA and had him transfer it from his FFl to MSAR.

MSP can't do an interstate transfer. They can only handle a MD regulated gun secondary transfer. (A transfer between two MD residents, of a regulated gun, already owned by one of the residents)

HeatSeeker

Ultimate Member
    Jun 18, 2012
    Maryland
    Pasadena Gun & Pawn. I have never done a transfer there, but I bought my last handgun there and it was a good experience. They charge approx. $50 for a handgun transfer, but that is about the going rate for transfer anywhere you go. If you are buying from Bud's they are one of Bud's preferred FFL's and already have all the info needed. You just need to contact PG&P to OK the transfer. It is at the corner of Mountain Rd. and Edwin Raynor Blvd. in the Dena.

mcbruzdzinski

NRA Training Counselor
    Industry Partner
    Aug 28, 2007
    Catonsville MD
    Try Constitutional Arms. He is located near Laurel but he has always worked with folks on transfers. They are also an MDS IP! Paul and his staff are great to work with. I am not sure if they have moved to the new retail storefront.

jvegas

Ultimate Member
    Aug 15, 2009
    Sure Shot Firearms and Tactical Supply
    2914 Mountain Rd-Appointments only
    443-336-8735
    $40 for regulated transfers (includes MSP fee)

Last edited:

w2kbr

MSI EM, NRA LM, SAF, AAFG
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 13, 2009
    Severn 21144
    Try Constitutional Arms. He is located near Laurel but he has always worked with folks on transfers. They are also an MDS IP! Paul and his staff are great to work with. I am not sure if they have moved to the new retail storefront.

I second this FFL. Check " Constitutional firearms" in the Industry Partners thread. Paul is very accommodating and is easy to work with. He is just outside AACO in North Laurel.

You will not be sorry....
    Just finished a transfer with him. Not a hitch...

R

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    incase

Latest threads

Top Bottom