• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Multifaceted

Jerk of all Trades
    Jan 10, 2013
    Adams County, PA
    Are there any any good shops in these areas that anyone here would recommend?

I'm headed to an undisclosed location in the mountains of West Virginia for a camping/shooting outing in a few hours. En route to my destination I will be passing through Charles Town and then Martinsburg.

I looked up online and see Glockcop LLC and Mark's Men — both are in Martinsburg. There's also Valley Gun just south near Inwood which is not too far out of the way. I have not been to or heard of either of these.

I also searched the forum and found one thread asking about shops near Berkeley Springs, but only MD shops were suggested.

Thanks in advance!

capman98

Ultimate Member
    Jan 11, 2011
    Mt. Airy maryland
    If your heading down backroads and out rt50, there is an awesome store on the left about 1.5 hours west of 81. they have a ton of stuff, they were out of magpul mags but has a good selection of others. also had good food and a gas station.

Multifaceted

Jerk of all Trades
    Jan 10, 2013
    Adams County, PA
    Valley guns is a good shop went there last night!

Valley Guns was s great shop, thanks for the tip. Nice people and they had PMAGS (in Black and FDE only) but I was able to snag a few at a decent price. I'll definitely be going back.

If your heading down backroads and out rt50, there is an awesome store on the left about 1.5 hours west of 81. they have a ton of stuff, they were out of magpul mags but has a good selection of others. also had good food and a gas station.

Rt 50 is a good ways south of camp, but thank you – I'll keep that in mind if I'm ever out that way again. We travel the 81 Shenandoah Valley corridor often.

stu929

M1 Addict
    Jan 2, 2012
    Hagerstown
    Sorry missed the follow up question. Glad they had what uou wanted. If I can't find something locally they usually have it and they are great people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    loops12

Latest threads

Top Bottom