• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

CPT Ethanolic

Gun Packing Liberal
    Wow, I guess I'm done with this site. I came to read informed opinions on guns, and there were plenty here and I'm thankful for that. Great site for gun information. However, the level of political intolerance and bias here is incredible. Threads bashing the president are no issue, but when anyone posts comments to the contrary they're banned. If you're going to allow political talk, you might want to realize that not EVERYONE who owns guns/shoots is a rightwinger. Sorry to destroy that myth. And for a website that purports to support "freedom", you might want to reconsider the way in which your admins ban people because they don't agree with their opinions.

Anyway, I'll lurk for the info. You guys definitely have that. And 1911s are still the greatest pistol ever.

StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    Wow, I guess I'm done with this site. I came to read informed opinions on guns, and there were plenty here and I'm thankful for that. Great site for gun information. However, the level of political intolerance and bias here is incredible. Threads bashing the president are no issue, but when anyone posts comments to the contrary they're banned. If you're going to allow political talk, you might want to realize that not EVERYONE who owns guns/shoots is a rightwinger. Sorry to destroy that myth. And for a website that purports to support "freedom", you might want to reconsider the way in which your admins ban people because they don't agree with their opinions.

I'll take what?

For 100 bob

Bw I love when these threads pop up.

august1410

Marcas Registradas
    Apr 10, 2009
    New Bern, NC
    Angry Bunny is wondering what took you so long.

Attachments

• enhanced-buzz-9035-1331845810-2.jpg
      enhanced-buzz-9035-1331845810-2.jpg
      59.1 KB · Views: 298

zoostation

, ,
    Jan 28, 2007
    Abingdon
    Sounds like you're the one who likes to make generalizations. A great deal of the members on this board are liberals, as well as libertarians, conservatives, etc. Everyone gets along fine most of the time, and even when they don't they usually end up mending things in the end. Probably because most of us from any stripe don't show up wearing our politics on our sleeve and acting like we're just looking for a political or social argument. So if you want to take your toys and go home, well, bye. But it isn't the fault of anyone here. If you show up for a wedding wearing a clown suit don't be surprised when people point and laugh.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    guitarsit

Latest threads

Top Bottom