• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    On the day of the rally I received a postcard from the NRA asking me to attend.
    It was a nice thought though.

K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    Of course you can't disobey a robo call. It's a subliminal activation message that turns gunowners into zombies with no will of their own.

marte616

God bless America...
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 15, 2008
    Occupied Territory
    Of course you can't disobey a robo call. It's a subliminal activation message that turns gunowners into zombies with no will of their own.

LMAO!!!! You are showing your age....yep. I remember that pne...my mom is a huge Charles abronson fan and used to take me and my sis to watch all his movies (The Mechanic, anyone?... and Clint Eastwood's....that's when men were real men,,,,:party29:

Shinny

Ultimate Member
    Sep 20, 2012
    I haven't received a call, e-mail or notice of any kind for Feb 6th, Mar1 or the 5th. I'm sending e-mails and making calls though. I guess I'm too new of a member and at the bottom of the list.

aray

Ultimate Member
    Jun 6, 2010
    MD -> KY
    Got my robo-call today. Makes me darned proud of the NRA. Of course since I'm nothing but a mind-numbed robot: I__m u s t__o b e y.

h2u

Village Idiot
    Jul 8, 2007
    South County
    Got mine about an hour ago and they want me to call Ed Reilly. He's a solid pro 2A Senator.
    I'd also bet his office is tired of receiving emails and hearing from me. Even though he's on our side, he's my rep - so he gets to listen to what I think...on everything ;)

On the day of the rally I received a postcard from the NRA asking me to attend.
    It was a nice thought though.

I got one a couple of days before. And a robocall about 5 minutes ago. Guess it's a good thing, but my first thought was "where've you been". BTW, they wanted me to call Bobbie Zirkin. Right. I happened to run into him the beginning of this month, and used the opportunity to tell him how disappointed I was in his co-sponsoring 281. He didn't seem all that broken up.

bbrown

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 10, 2009
    MD
    Got one this evening as well, asking me to call Karen Montgomery's office to encourage her to vote against SB281.

Well, she's one of the authors/sponsors of the bill, and her e-mail replies to my messages have always been, well, ahem, not in support of my position.

MifflinKid

Dec 30, 2010
    Howard County
    I got a call about Senator Allan Kittleman. I called his office and got a recorded message stating he opposed SB-281.

I remember talking to him about gun control at my front door when he was campaigning years ago. He said he was adamantly against gun control. He always gets my vote.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    nexgen98

Latest threads

Top Bottom