• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MaxVO2

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    *****Many of us are already together on this, including several groups like MSI, etc.. but it would seem from candidates that have won elections in this state that the most populated areas seem to be just fine with more gun control and usurpation of our constitutional rights.

The new governor is not on our side, just like the last governor, and the one before him. Maryland, by and large is very liberal due to counties like MoCo, HoCo, PGCo, and Baltimore County which are overwhelmingly Democrat and seem just fine with more gun control.

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    I was delighted to spend a few hours today amongst some like-minded folks, um, welded together in the cause of fending off crap like this. Gratifying to see a bunch of Deplorables come together over pot luck and tall tales to raise $5,000 for MSI’s litigation fund.

AgapeA

Mar 15, 2023
    Silver Spring
    *****Many of us are already together on this, including several groups like MSI, etc.. but it would seem from candidates that have won elections in this state that the most populated areas seem to be just fine with more gun control and usurpation of our constitutional rights.

The new governor is not on our side, just like the last governor, and the one before him. Maryland, by and large is very liberal due to counties like MoCo, HoCo, PGCo, and Baltimore County which are overwhelmingly Democrat and seem just fine with more gun control.
    Can you send me the names of these groups? I would love to get involved. I live in MoCo which I always thought was 99% liberals until I started going to the range and realized more people need to know we are not a small amount. I was surprised talking g to so many people that they as well are looking for Groups to get together with. Thank you to all of you for all of your help and resources over the past year with have been following. I have learned so much from you all. When I started protesting and rallying in Annapolis for chronic pain patients, cancer patients and veterans I was scared the first time I organized a rally but when you believe in something so strong you build confidence

hodgepodge

Senior Member (Gold)
    Sep 3, 2009
    Arnold, MD
    OIP (7).jpeg

Didn't catch that this from a newbie. I will try to be less cynical next time.

Last edited:

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    Can you send me the names of these groups? I would love to get involved. I live in MoCo which I always thought was 99% liberals until I started going to the range and realized more people need to know we are not a small amount. I was surprised talking g to so many people that they as well are looking for Groups to get together with. Thank you to all of you for all of your help and resources over the past year with have been following. I have learned so much from you all. When I started protesting and rallying in Annapolis for chronic pain patients, cancer patients and veterans I was scared the first time I organized a rally but when you believe in something so strong you build confidence

MSI is the strongest State organization. You can sign up for their e-mails even if you don’t join…but I’d encourage you to join.

Also stay around here. We had an MDS fundraiser today for MSI. It was a blast.

4g64loser

Bad influence
    Jan 18, 2007
    maryland
    MSI is, in my biased opinion, the premier maryland focused group.

The patriot picket is highly visible and are some of the finest people you could want to meet.

At a larger level, second amendment foundation and gun owners of america come to mind. Also do not overlook jews for the preservation of firearms ownership. One need not be jewish to support them (I'm a gentile).

Mike OTDP

Ultimate Member
    Feb 12, 2008
    +1 for MSI. They are active, and a truly statewide organization (as opposed to some other "Maryland" outfits that are better named "Greater Baltimore").

JohnnyE

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 18, 2013
    MoCo
    MSI is likely the premiere state 2A organization in the US. While Maryland's population may only clock in at 6.25 million, MSI's intellectual horsepower punches way over our size.

LAC_MD

Oct 18, 2022
    Towson

We really need to get together and stop this BS from happening. The new Governor is not on our side.
    Was the old governor on our side?
    edit:
    he claims they are looking into the constitutionality of the bills so if he is serious he won’t sign them…

linkstate

Ultimate Member
    Jan 26, 2013
    Howard County

Bikebreath

R.I.P.
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 30, 2009
    in the bowels of Baltimore
    This quote shows how stupid he is…

““We’re going through and checking on the constitutionality now, but, yes, I plan on signing them soon,” Moore, a Democrat, said.

… you cannot say you’re checking on the Constitutionality and then sign the bill, unless you’re a moron.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom