• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 308Scout

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 27, 2020
    Washington County
    It's back, Feb. 3-11, 2024. It's a few months out, but I'll probably take off and go Monday or Tuesday.

Colt, HK, Mossberg, Ruger/Marlin, Sig, S&W, Henry, and Walther (amongst others) will be there on the firearms side. I've always found it to be a good chance to handle new release guns.

The milkshakes in the main arena are worth the visit as well.

Last edited:

miles71

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Jul 19, 2009
    Belcamp, Md.
    It's back, Feb. 3-11, 2024. It's a few months out, but I'll probably take off and go Monday or Tuesday.

Colt, HK, Mossberg, Ruger/Marlin, Sig, S&W, Henry, and Walther (amongst others) will be there on the firearms side. I've always found it to be a good chance to handle new release guns.

I and my crew will be there the last 3 days. I second the milkshakes!

Always great to catch up with friends. TD

apodgrouparms

Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 22, 2023
    Calvert County

We will be in booth 546 near Henry! Stop by and tell them Beth sent you.

ChrisD

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 19, 2013
    Conowingo
    Wife and I went yesterday. Crowds were not as bad as I thought it was going to be. Put a deposit on another elk hunt in Idaho for 2025, and started the process for suppressor purchase yesterday. Also spoke to RW Hart gunsmith/custom rifle builder in Pennsylvania about some work on a rifle. Their shop is about 3 1/2 hours from me. They also have a long range shooting school.
    I‘ve been going to the show for years and never knew there was a banquet room on the second floor. We did lunch there. They had buffet lunch, along with a prime rib/carved turkey station, fruits, soups, salad, cooked vegetables, and deserts, There was no lines, and plenty of tables. That beat the heck out of waiting in line at the vendors on the floor of the show in my opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom