• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jeffie7

Ultimate Member
    Aug 14, 2015
    Loudoun County
    I just ordered one of these for my bedside safe.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/First-Alert-5100k-Portable-Handgun-Safe-Tsa-Approved/44363277

says 6 left before I bought 1. $24.99 free ship to store, or free shipping if you spend over $50.00

Not a safe to keep people from stealing, but a safe to keep little hands off. Other places have it for $80

EDIT, just went back to the link after posting this and its now down to 3 left, guessing it wont last much longer.

StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    Woot routinely has the nanovault on sale for under 20 bucks. If you do t need it now I'd wait. The nanovault is nice and simple. Like any of these things it's not gonna stop a thief but it will stop your small kids.

jeffie7

Ultimate Member
    Aug 14, 2015
    Loudoun County
    I miss woot. I used to watch it daily. I've bought many of shirts there. But now it's just too big.

Thankfully www.meh.com came out.

Woot rarely has the deals it use to. Now it's like a online outlet store with refurbished stuff or random items for minor discounts.

StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    I miss woot. I used to watch it daily. I've bought many of shirts there. But now it's just too big.

Thankfully www.meh.com came out.

Woot rarely has the deals it use to. Now it's like a online outlet store with refurbished stuff or random items for minor discounts.

Is Meh one deal at a time?

jeffie7

Ultimate Member
    Aug 14, 2015
    Loudoun County
    Is Meh one deal at a time?

Yup. It's the guy who did woot. It really is woot 2.0 lol. I like how they have links for each item to another site that's selling it. Mostly amazon. Today's item is $149 amazon prime. $94 meh

Woot originally had one deal a day and in some cases the single item would sell out within minutes of being posted. That's how meh is now.

jeffie7

Ultimate Member
    Aug 14, 2015
    Loudoun County
    Yes amazon did.

Woot hit its peak when it had x many categories each one with a single item per day. I always made a point to check everyday and bought a lot of stuff.

Then it started selling tons of crap sometimes for days or weeks. I no longer care. What's the point? Half the stuff I already saw, so I lost interest in simply just checking. Between that and the prices being not so great... who cares anymore.

jeffie7

Ultimate Member
    Aug 14, 2015
    Loudoun County
    Ouch. Looks like they jumped back to $45 with free shipping.

Look who it's sold by.

Walmart is selling them for $24.99 but when Walmart runs out it says "sold by x company"
    Which has the price increase. When it went back to $24.99 it was once again sold by Walmart.

My guess is once Walmart gets them in stock again it will drop back to $25

jeffie7

Ultimate Member
    Aug 14, 2015
    Loudoun County
    Just got the email to pick it up from Walmart.

Very very good product for $25!

Attachments

• IMG_5179.jpg
      IMG_5179.jpg
      73.9 KB · Views: 355
    • IMG_5178.jpg
      IMG_5178.jpg
      85.2 KB · Views: 352

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads