• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Slackdaddy

My pronouns: Iva/Bigun
    Jan 1, 2019
    I struck a deal to purchase a used handgun, The seller suggested "Tylers Firearms" as it was close to him,, I had business in AA county so agreed to meet there and do the transfer.
    When I got there I found out the transfer for a used gun was $25 total incl MSP fee.
    The guys in Tylers treated me great, answered all my dumb questions as I filled out the paperwork on the computer. The whole process was quick and a real breeze.
    Then after all that was done,, spent time showing me stuff as I "window shopped" And I did notice the price on the reflex red dots were at or slightly below online prices.

As Arnold says "I'll be back"

Yamhandss

Jan 31, 2022
    Did they still have a wait/line to get in the door? Few months back when covid was bigger they had a two person limit inside the store. I would visit more if this not the case.

Bertfish

Throw bread on me
    Mar 13, 2013
    White Marsh, MD
    Did they still have a wait/line to get in the door? Few months back when covid was bigger they had a two person limit inside the store. I would visit more if this not the case.
    They do. But it's due to rampant shoplifting issues they have experienced in the past. Normally only 3 or 4 inside at a time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    lsmitty67

Latest threads

Top Bottom