• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • midnightSGT

Oct 17, 2013
    Calvert County
    On Tuesday 27 Sept I went down to the range. I was the first one there. There was only myself and another shooter there. I had one end of the range and he had the other. I was able to sight in my SIL's 350 legend in no time. It was a very pleasant, leisurely, and a safe time at the range. We even had time to stop and shoot the bull!

Ecestu

Ultimate Member
    Dec 11, 2016
    On Tuesday 27 Sept I went down to the range. I was the first one there. There was only myself and another shooter there. I had one end of the range and he had the other. I was able to sight in my SIL's 350 legend in no time. It was a very pleasant, leisurely, and a safe time at the range. We even had time to stop and shoot the bull!
    I love that place as long as I'm the only one there. Lol

rickyp

Ultimate Member
    Sep 13, 2009
    Is the guy with the rape whistle still running around?
    If it is the same guy that only shot the 22, i have not seen that a h in a long time. Last time i saw him i was there with my big boomer with a large sharkgill muzzle brake. Every time i fired it he would trow a bungh of empty 22lr cases at me. I act saw him out of the corner of my eye picking them up and throwing them at me. Because of the size and noise this rifle makes i was only going to shoot 5 rounds once he started doing that i shot 20 rounds at $4 each just to be annoying to him.

rickyp

Ultimate Member
    Sep 13, 2009
    Do they still have the target stands? Heard that they were getting rid of those because people shoot them with birdshot
    Right now they still have the stands. They do not want people using string to hold the targets like use to long ago. They only have one target stand per table. I got in a argument with a guy because he had to have two target stands, lucky the range was not too full. So i just got another one. This guy had the stand for my range almost to the backstop close to my lane. I thought someone didn’t want for a clear to get it and left it there. i walked down to get it and bring up to pistol distance, he starts screaming at me saying it is his target. I told him you only get one stand and i needed this one for my lane. He started saying too bad. I decided to be nice and leave it there, if the range was fuller i would not have been so nice and brought it back anyway.

Slackdaddy

My pronouns: Iva/Bigun
    Jan 1, 2019
    I honestly have never heard any use "Great (morning/day/afternoon)" and "Myrtle Grove" in the same sentence before.

rickyp

Ultimate Member
    Sep 13, 2009
    I was there monday morning first thing. I could not believe how shot up the target stands where. All of them where shot up. Some some so bad one leg was shot apart

DaveP

Jan 27, 2013
    St. Marys county
    I was there monday morning first thing. I could not believe how shot up the target stands where. All of them where shot up. Some some so bad one leg was shot apart
    Range is closed Monday mornings.
    That's when they make new target stands, lol.
    All were in pretty good shape last Tuesday morning.
    Getting to the crowded time of year though.

Ecestu

Ultimate Member
    Dec 11, 2016
    Makes sense with muzzleloader season starting next weekend.

rickyp

Ultimate Member
    Sep 13, 2009
    mondays was comblus day

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Jtlambo

Latest threads

Top Bottom