• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tall.guy88

Ultimate Member
    Feb 9, 2013
    West Virginia
    WTOP radio interviewed an editor from the Daily Caller. He said regardless what laws are passed or not in reaction to the Parkland shooting, if school massacres are not stopped eventually the country will turn against the 2nd amendment.

Do you agree? If so what do you think would stop school shootings?

Boom Boom

Hold my beer. Watch this.
    Jul 16, 2010
    Carroll
    Sure. Because it's so obvious we'll all be much safer if only the criminals and insane have guns, likely gotten through booming black markets if all gun sales are illegal.

Glockman80

Feb 23, 2018
    Maryland
    Question

Question does anyone think in Maryland we can get the 29" overall length SBR portion of the law reversed here????

One of the greatest threats are snowflakes/libs that put out little laws like above that makes a ton of guns illegal without calling them out by make/model, its total BS!

CrazySanMan

2013'er
    Mar 4, 2013
    Colorful Colorado
    I hope that at some point the public sees that the "common sense gun measures" make us less safe, not more so. This Parkland shooting was enabled by liberal policies. I think people are starting to see that with all of the reported failures by the FBI, Broward County Sheriff Dept, and the BCPS system. However, we need to keep driving home those points on social media. Gun laws didn't fail, liberal policies failed.

tall.guy88

Ultimate Member
    Feb 9, 2013
    West Virginia
    I hope that at some point the public sees that the "common sense gun measures" make us less safe, not more so. This Parkland shooting was enabled by liberal policies. I think people are starting to see that with all of the reported failures by the FBI, Broward County Sheriff Dept, and the BCPS system. However, we need to keep driving home those points on social media. Gun laws didn't fail, liberal policies failed.

Agreed. Where are the protests against the FBI. Parkland was preventable.

Glaron

Camp pureblood 13R
    BANNED!!!
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 20, 2013
    Virginia
    Drugs are illegal. There are no drug deaths now. Success.

Ban guns, it will be as successful. :rolleyes:

44man

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    southern md
    School shootings and school indoctrination will be the death of the 2a. We need to figure out how to keep these nuts from getting guns and the left from letting them use them like in fla and we need to take the school system back. We need these things before it’s too late

iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan
    Can't have People Control without Gun Control.

If the Republican Party can figure out a way to trade wide sweeping gun control for votes, they'll do it.

The polls are already being conducted and the numbers are being crunched.

Doco Overboard

Ultimate Member
    School shootings and school indoctrination will be the death of the 2a. We need to figure out how to keep these nuts from getting guns and the left from letting them use them like in fla and we need to take the school system back. We need these things before it’s too late
    Agree with indoctrination. We need to make sure are children know we have their back in a classroom environment.
    Disagreeing with an educator role model can be difficult for a child in front of their peers.
    I think its child or psychological abuse in its worst form. Setting a kid up to knock them down against a supposedly mature individual in front of peers.
    How harmful could that be to a developing mind and its ability to react to an emotionally and demanding situation and then select the best course of action or provide alternative solutions that are correct in their assumptions or formed from a basis.

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    FIFY ...

Sure. Because it's so obvious we'll all be much safer if only the criminals and insane government has guns, likely gotten through booming black markets gun-grabbing, do-nothing legislation if all gun sales are illegal.

What could go wrong ?

dictators.jpg

danb

dont be a dumbass
    Feb 24, 2013
    google is your friend, I am not.
    The fundamental problem in the US: Government employee unions for bigger government.

The biggest threat to rights in this country, whether its the 2nd, 4th (surveillance), 1st (where they bully companies into censorship) or the others is the government employee unions. No matter how much government ****s up (and you see a lot of govt **** up in the Cruz massacre), government employee unions will always advocate for more control, higher tatxes, less citizen power. More bigger government and more bigger government control means more jobs for them, pure and simple. You can see this in other countries as well I might add.

tall.guy88

Ultimate Member
    Feb 9, 2013
    West Virginia

Agreed. I know some pro 2A teachers and they encourage respect for our freedoms in public schools. We need more pro 2A ppl to enter the teaching pipe line.

I homeschool my kids so they are all pro 2A. Homeschooling is growing by leaps and bounds. That’s going to help.

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    Xactly ...

Mass media.

Just push crime stories, blame everyone.
    The leftist media can't seem to grasp the simple concept that 2A protects 1A, as well as the rest of the Bill of Rights. They even seem to think that 1A ONLY applies to 'freedom of the press' to spread lies, falsehoods, and innuendo for the gun-grabbing DemocRATs and milquetoast RINOs.
    Amendment I
    Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.
    If 2A falls, so will the remains of 1A that hasn't already been subverted by their attacks. If that happens, expect that factions within the leftist media will begin fighting among themselves for government favor, as the tyranny of the left gains more power.

Attachments

• 2A Protects all others'.JPG
      2A Protects all others'.JPG
      71.3 KB · Views: 414

28Shooter

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 19, 2010
    Baltimore, Maryland
    A sheriff who lies like that one on stage with Dana Loesch the other night is certainly a major threat to the 2nd Amendment! He basically put blame on the NRA and here he had ...how many now - THREE - officers on site who did nothing. He had to know that the night of the town hall and he took no real responsibility and wasn't even honest enough to say that he had at least one officer on site. Politicians (elected sheriffs are just that) like him are a real threat and he owes Dana and every NRA member an apology.

iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan
    A sheriff who lies like that one on stage with Dana Loesch the other night is certainly a major threat to the 2nd Amendment! He basically put blame on the NRA and here he had ...how many now - THREE - officers on site who did nothing. He had to know that the night of the town hall and he took no real responsibility and wasn't even honest enough to say that he had at least one officer on site. Politicians (elected sheriffs are just that) like him are a real threat and he owes Dana and every NRA member an apology.

If that man ever ends up in DC as a member of a "What Can We Do?" listening session.....Be Afraid.....Be Very Afraid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tyreseveronica

Latest threads

Top Bottom