• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fivepointstar

Thank you MD-Goodbye
    Apr 28, 2008
    3rd Rock from the Sun
    Greetings!!!

I'm SIXPOINTSTAR....I'm Fivepointstar's alter ego and I want to introduce myself. I put this in the Intro section so this does not affect post counts.

As stated, I'm FPS alter ego:

I'm Liberal
    I'm a gun grabber
    I'm love to smoke pot
    I volunteer at the ACLU
    I drive a VW Bus
    I'm on Welfare but live with my baby's mother
    I have dreadlocks
    I bathe in the river only once a week
    I like big chicks
    I fart in church (loud)
    I live in a commune and grow my own veggies
    I voted for Biden and Pilosi
    I'm a vegan

Im hoping to speak with other MDS Alter Egos with similar interests. Please intro yourself and tell me about you guys!!

Attachments

• asian dreadlocks.jpg
      asian dreadlocks.jpg
      6 KB · Views: 387

capman98

Ultimate Member
    Jan 11, 2011
    Mt. Airy maryland
    My alter-ego is gonna kick your alter ego's hippy ass up and down the side walk.

My alter-egos name is "busta-capman99". he seems like a violent person for some reason. I may have to put the Kibosh on him.

"scuse me while I wip dis out" says busta-capman99.

OH YEAH. he's gotta go.

fivepointstar

Thank you MD-Goodbye
    Apr 28, 2008
    3rd Rock from the Sun
    My alter-ego is gonna kick your alter ego's hippy ass up and down the side walk.

My alter-egos name is "busta-capman99". he seems like a violent person for some reason. I may have to put the Kibosh on him.

"scuse me while I wip dis out" says busta-capman99.

OH YEAH. he's gotta go.

:lol::lol2:

oh yea peace man :lol2:

Dave MP

Retired USA
    Jun 13, 2010
    Farmland, PA
    [FONT=&quot]Welcome from Dundalk!
    Take a look at these [/FONT][FONT=&quot]helpful[/FONT][FONT=&quot] links – LOTS of [/FONT][FONT=&quot]amazing[/FONT][FONT=&quot] info![/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]FORUM RULES[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]HOW to APPLY for a MARYLAND Carry Permit[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Range Etiquette and Staying Safe[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Admin News and Announcements[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Gun Rights and Legislation[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Industry Partners[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Maryland Ranges[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]MDS Logo Gear[/FONT][/FONT]

On second thought, don't pay attention to any of the above information (it is rather useless)

Best advise, pad your post count and get to the WC.

rob-cubed

In need of moderation
    Sep 24, 2009
    Holding the line in Baltimore
    Sixpointstar? Then you don't fart in church you fart at temple... :D

Great photo! See mine to the left. I used to be a card-carrying man until I visited Thailand and got in touch with my feminine side. The lady-boys were real accepting of me. Now everyone knows me as "Roberta" and I'm only a snip and tuck away from being able to enter "F" on the 4473.

Yes, I love guns but I despise hurting animals so I'm vegetarian. Good thing you like thick girls because my diet is mostly cheese fries, vegetables are SOOOO icky. I've gained a few pounds since that photo was taken. But maybe one day we can "connect" at a VW swap parts meet around 4:20?

Your dreadlocks are really hot by the way.

XXOO, Roberta

circleshooter

Ultimate Member
    Nov 8, 2009
    Baltimore County
    Hello, I am squareshooter - circleshooter's alter ego. I am straight, an accountant, wear sensible shoes, and my favorite color is gray.

I like guns, but jeez they are so dangerous, so my collection is limited to Red Ryder BB guns. I do not shoot them because, naturally, they are all in the original boxes and do not want to hurt the value. And besides, I would not want to risk putting anyone's eye out.

SmokingGun

Ultimate Member
    Jun 22, 2009
    Absurdistan
    SmokingWeed here.

I drive a Prius with "Obama 2016", "choose civility" and rainbow bumper stickers.

I'm 6'5" and weight 125lbs soaking wet.

I live with my folks and use their SNAP card to buy beef jerky and Maxim magazines.

Life is what you make it - have a great day!

GoGoGadget

Deplorable Member
    Mar 10, 2011
    A.A.Co. and Carteret Co. NC
    Hey, I'm GoGoPolechugger

I like vinyl records and am chronically unemployed, but that's OK because I have a trust fund in my name. But sometimes I DJ at the corner bar for a case or two or PBR.

I've mastered the art of riding my fixed gear bicycle while wearing very tight jeans and carrying a case of PBR.

I've never fired a gun (they're stupid), but I got pepper sprayed once at an occupy camp. It sucked.

I used to like Mumford & Sons, but then they went commercial so now they suck.

If you have an ironic beard and/or wear prescription wayfarers, we can hang out and be friends.

pbr-hipdude.jpg

mbz300sdl

Gone living free now!!!
    Apr 12, 2010
    South Carolina
    I am trek820 I would never drive a polluting diesel luxury car like the man would drive I never sell anything to make a profit i give all my money to the less fortunate. Oh and sex is icky i wouldn't my wee wee in anything.

28Shooter

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 19, 2010
    Baltimore, Maryland
    Hi, I'm Retoohs82 - 28Shooter's alter ego. I'm a vegan, listen to only dubstep and New Age music, worship the power of crystals, believe only rednecks would own guns and drive pick-up trucks, vote Democrat, and know for a fact that the truth is to be found only on CNN and MSNBC. Sharpton/Maddow in 2016!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ObsidianCC

Latest threads

Top Bottom