• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cobra

Ultimate Member
    Feb 26, 2009
    White Marsh
    I just recentlly joined up here after discovering this site while searching info on CCW in MD.
    The wealth of info here is fantastic.
    I have (from reading here)now know how to correctlly voice my feelings to our local goverment concerning the 2nd amendment. Before it was unclear exsactlly how the legal process worked when trying to get bills passed.
    Now I understand how to e mail,write letters and make the phone calls and whom to address them to.
    Of course today e mails will be sent thanks to the info listed here.
    Thank you for the hard work and providing a means for allowing myself and others to help in the battle.
    Great site:)

cobra

Ultimate Member
    Feb 26, 2009
    White Marsh
    Thanks for the welcome.:)
    Sorry have'nt taken the time(yet) to fill out my profile.
    Live in the White Marsh area. Close to this area my entire 53 years as a balto native.
    Guns have been part of my life since about first grade when learning how to shoot 22 rifles and pistols.
    Back then my dad would take me up to relatives farm in Middle Town to shoot.
    Later on to "regulate" the ground hog population since they were a problem in the cattle feilds due to thier holes. What fun that was for a kid.
    Used to hunt regularlly but almost impossible these days due to work schedule.
    I'm partial owner of a few hundred acres in WV near Rawsburg and shoot there a few time a year. Couple times a year here at local ranges.
    So I guess you could say I'm an active or at least semi active shooter?
    Thanks for the link to MSI and yes I'll make a donation and join the group.

Actually its the time I spend in WV and freinds met there that really drove home the fact MD has no ccw. Really hits home so to speak when you realize just how restrained for lack of wording we are here. Of course rising crime here does'nt give me a warm fuzzy feeling either. Doing a web search turned up this forum and after some reading decided it to be a good place to visit with others of similar interest. More importandlly it helped me realize how to make my voice heard,but also heard as part of a larger group.:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    cfreeman818

Latest threads

Top Bottom