• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

jpk1md

Ultimate Member
    Jan 13, 2007
    Is this group buy sold out? My wife wants my Christmas list.

Its closed but if you want to get on the alternates list in case they allow us to add to the order or someone backs out let me know along with how many you want

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    Are they here yet?

:D

Good quote! I hope we get some idea, frankly in my case the further away (barring political action) the better as I am going to try to pick-up a DPMS LR-308 lower at the local gun dealer for a future build. Of course then we have to save up the money for all of those uppers and other parts (and hope we dont get backordered to july on them).

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    I am in the same postion as GSHOUT, I could use the lowers but would be willing to consider "karmaing my place in line" to an individual who really needs them especially if they arrive sooner than later. Especially considering it is a long wait for the parts I am looking for (16" HBAR flat top with gas piston conversion and folding stock). It would be for both units though, not just one.

I am also focusing on a .308 build and have a penchant for getting a 1911, given the current back-up in designated collector applications I am having to space my purchases out judiciously.

Alternate folks PM me closer time or when we get an ETA on this buy and I will let you know.

Last edited:

racinghoss

Missing Alaska
    Nov 3, 2008
    Please add me to the alternate list as well.

If any of you "confirmed" folks want to pass on your confirmed status, please let me know. I had a deal on one fall through over the weekend, so I am in need of a replacement. Thanks

Jettster

May 18, 2008
    Not to be a PITA, but do we have a timeframe as to when they will be completed and ready to go? It it's going to be a few months, I want to pick something else up to occupy my time. I applied for my collectors status, just waiting for it to come back.

hawxter996

this avatar is offensive!
    Nov 11, 2008
    at home
    Not to be a PITA, but do we have a timeframe as to when they will be completed and ready to go? It it's going to be a few months, I want to pick something else up to occupy my time. I applied for my collectors status, just waiting for it to come back.

i have a feeling this is not gonna happen.
    seems like it fell apart in the beginning.
    i will keep my order open though.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    lsmitty67

Latest threads

Top Bottom