Mar 28, 2009
    I noes! I guess I should've checked this section more often. :sad20:

I'm in if there's another round.

FFBWMD

Industry Partner
    Oct 3, 2011
    Woodbine MD
    GOOD NEWS!!!

I got an email that the guns will be shipped today!!!! YIPPIE!!!

I will update this thread as soon as I know they have arrived

FPS

Well, hopefully if they did get them out yesterday they should be in Monday. I believe handguns are required to be sent 2nd day shipping. CANT WAIT!!

fivepointstar

Thank you MD-Goodbye
    Apr 28, 2008
    3rd Rock from the Sun
    Ok, then just curious what the hold up is. They have had our money, USPS money orders can be cashed at a bank? Just wondering?

Does that mean that today wasn't our day, and tomorrow aint looking too good either?

I was out all of town most of the day, I just checked my email and I got a message from SOSS:

Noel, I apologize for not emailing you Friday. I had that set and ready to go Friday, but FedEx had delayed pickups in our area until today, Monday, due to a winter weather advisory. This wasn't something I was anticipating, because I typically call FedEx throughout the day for several pickups and never have an issue with them coming on time. I already gave them a call this morning to come by today and pickup sometime before 5PM.

I was also told last week that the Model 64's are roughly three months out from now.

I update when I can.....of course this was not anticipated and its not the Seller fault. SO...it was shipped today.

I will send a message when they have arrived....please be patient. I didn't realize you guys would be so anxious. I've been totally up front with you guys based on what i know so please be patient.

racinghoss

Missing Alaska
    Nov 3, 2008
    I was out all of town most of the day, I just checked my email and I got a message from SOSS:

I update when I can.....of course this was not anticipated and its not the Seller fault. SO...it was shipped today.

I will send a message when they have arrived....please be patient. I didn't realize you guys would be so anxious. I've been totally up front with you guys based on what i know so please be patient.

You've done well; and done all of us a favor. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    illlocs33

Latest threads

Top Bottom