• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Truthlesshero81

Sep 30, 2011
    Shush now, don't remind people. The last thing we need is more people at the range, shootin up all the green tip and hoggin the lanes :-P

Silverlode

Ultimate Member
    Aug 16, 2010
    Frederick
    I hate either of the time changes, but I do like shooting

I hate the time change and have yet to hear a reason for it that stands up to the sniff test. No I don't like the sun going down really early but I also don't like it being up at 9pm in the summer. Why don't they just split the difference and leave it be?

dist1646

Ultimate Member
    May 1, 2012
    Eldersburg
    Looking forward to longer daylight hours. With 12-14 hours and sometimes more from the time I go to work until I get home in the evening, it leaves a little time to accomplish something. Need to do away with the time change. It's Ben Franklin's fault!;)

wilcam47

Ultimate Member
    Apr 4, 2008
    Changed zip code
    I hate the time change and have yet to hear a reason for it that stands up to the sniff test. No I don't like the sun going down really early but I also don't like it being up at 9pm in the summer. Why don't they just split the difference and leave it be?
    some states follow this...
    Hump Daaaaaayeah!

Any state that observes this is getting humped:sad20:

j8064

Garrett Co Hooligan #1
    Feb 23, 2008
    Deep Creek
    If there's anything good about moving the clocks ahead an hour it's that our darn hounds will now be expecting their dinner at 5 instead of 4. Daylight savings time does not compute in canine brains and stomachs.

Mike3888

Mike3888
    Feb 21, 2013
    Dundalk, Md-Mifflin,Pa
    If there's anything good about moving the clocks ahead an hour it's that our darn hounds will now be expecting their dinner at 5 instead of 4. Daylight savings time does not compute in canine brains and stomachs.

No dought on that, now they will be up an hour earlier. It's like they have a built in timer.. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    guitarsit

Latest threads

Top Bottom