• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jpk1md

Ultimate Member
    Jan 13, 2007
    I have no patience for dealing with people in that kind of setting.

Are you trying to say that you would prefer to see the anti's do their best impersonation of a baby seal during hunting season and you're holding a 2x4 with a nail in it? :lol2:

gunconnection

Ultimate Member
    Jan 17, 2008
    Thanks

I want to thank you all of the members who participated in today events. I unfortunately was unable to be there. There is no doubt that this will be the most important decision the Supreme Court will make in our lifetimes. The Bill of Rights & The Constitution of the United States of America are the two things that make this country great and different than any other in the world. God Bless America and all of you who fought today for not only the Right to Keep and Bear Arms, but for the rights of all Americans guaranteed to us by our Constitution and Bill of Rights. :patriot:
    Thanks Again!!!

nighthawk2099

Ultimate Member
    May 1, 2006
    Backwoods, SouthWest Arkansas
    Are you trying to say that you would prefer to see the anti's do their best impersonation of a baby seal during hunting season and you're holding a 2x4 with a nail in it? :lol2:

:lol2:

Attachments

• games.jpg
      games.jpg
      49.1 KB · Views: 156

alucard0822

For great Justice
    Oct 29, 2007
    PA
    I can't feel my feet.
    Got home about an hour ago, and have been catching up on the previous posts. It was great fun to mix it up with the pro's that the Brady's have on retainer, and to see the Novus show in person:D Most wouldn't talk to us, but the couple that did were fairly polite, but smug and of course wrong:innocent0 It seemed the vast majority of passers-by were at least receptive, if not supportive of what we were doing.

While we were down there Smokey and I stopped by a couple museums and the WWII memorial, which kind of put things into perspective. A whole generation of Americans who fought and died to maintain freedom, and end tyranny. A tradition our military has humbly kept since the first militia bands during the revolution more than 200 years ago and continues through the present. Putting forth the effort we all do to maintain freedom and our rights is but a small and humble gesture to honor the memory of all who have fallen to give us the freedoms we have today.:patriot:

Attachments

• IMAGE_039.jpg
      IMAGE_039.jpg
      88.2 KB · Views: 151
    • IMAGE_041.jpg
      IMAGE_041.jpg
      168.2 KB · Views: 155

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    Holy moses....

Watching interviews from the steps on C-Span with Heller, et al.

Levy, the lead counsel for Heller, when asked about what reasonable restrictions would be permissible responded that he felt that, for example, plastic handguns designed to defeat metal detectors could be banned.

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    Stephen Holbrook is up and doing a good job.

alucard0822

For great Justice
    Oct 29, 2007
    PA
    This just in, we got some coverage, and a few of our ugly mugs on Hannity and Colmes, in the last 5 minutes of the show, Smokey's MDshooters shirt made it in the footage.

I also got a decent sunburn, It was fairly cloudy, so I think it came from all the radiant stupidity Fenty and the brady's were dishing out.

Dst

Jan 29, 2008
    Cary, NC
    I live in NC, and the trip up would've been a bit too much for my time and my budget right now...my thanks to those of you who went there today.

smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008
    according to my dad who has the lineup memorized(dont ask)...the hannity and colmbs should repeat around midnight if you've got a big cup-o-joe

h2u

Village Idiot
    Jul 8, 2007
    South County
    according to my dad who has the lineup memorized(dont ask)...the hannity and colmbs should repeat around midnight if you've got a big cup-o-joe

Is there a link? Heck, as many time zones behind as I am right now - thats dinner time for me.......

MDHunter

Ultimate Member
    Mar 12, 2007
    Free America
    Nice Showing Guys!

Great job by all who went, sorry I couldn't make this one, interviews today for a new job.

Hey Novus - great to hear you out-debated the Bradys! Did you give them any of the ancient weapon stuff you gave to the House Judiciary Committee when we were testifying on HB517?? :)

novus collectus

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    May 1, 2005
    Bowie
    Great job by all who went, sorry I couldn't make this one, interviews today for a new job.

Hey Novus - great to hear you out-debated the Bradys! Did you give them any of the ancient weapon stuff you gave to the House Judiciary Committee when we were testifying on HB517?? :)
    Heh, actually at one point I think I did, but it wasn't a Brady hire and it was just an unaffiliated bystander who was for gun bans.
    I made sure once or twice that when someone used the argument that criminals get their guns by stealing from law abiding gun owners, I mentioned this: http://www.thehomegunsmith.com/introduction.shtml
    http://www.thehomegunsmith.com/pdf/9mmPistol.pdf

And I made the point to them that banning handguns will not stop criminals from making their own, but it will however guarantee the law abiding will now be disarmed.

What I argued with the Bradys was that their bogus and inflated numbers were false or simply outright lies......they didn't like that because the idiots actually believed the Brady lies and NEVER bothered to check to see if the stats they have been fed by the Brady Campaign were real.
    It was actually rather pathetic of them.

One of my favorite moments is when the Brady lady tried to dismiss my reciting figures proving the ones on their signs were false by saying "then you tell the CDC their numbers are wrong" and I responded, "[lady,] I AM citing the CDC statistics!!".

I figure if I made just a few reporters, bystanders or even a few of the Brady supporters themselves actually go check out the true numbers for themselves to discover the numbers they were told by the Brady Campaign as being true are incredibly false, then that will be the first step towards realizing their Brady Campaing's entire position is based on exageration, lies or spin.

epc3762

Dec 30, 2007
    Forest Hill, Maryland
    AWESOME JOB BY ALL WHO WENT! :thumbsup::mdpatriot:patriot::mdpatriot
    Wish I could have made it... I was doing a service for our boys in the Middle East... Met up with "HoChiWaWa" today to deliver the OLD BAY seasonings for his buddy in Iraq.

I did listen to the hearing while on the road today.... Very interesting to hear the justices questions and concerns. Sounded very pro 2nd Ammendment to me. But then again I am biased! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom