• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • honda53s

Ultimate Member
    May 4, 2009
    Baltimore County
    He has a very nice inventory. I would love to see all of the class 3 full autos he has in the safe. He pulled a full auto never fired UZI out of it the last time I was up there. I would love to do a mag dump in that gun

Mason-Dixon Baseball

Ultimate Member
    Jan 1, 2011
    Fallston
    I stope in there every other month os so. Nice people and mostly fare. They have been trying to open a shop in MD for a very long time. Devon tells me about it evry time I go in there. They have had the 1903s and garands for a while now. I wonder why they are not selling.

They had a boat load of them and just keep putting more out when they sell the floor models....

It is a nice little shop--- especially for collectors-- but they do have some good new stuff too. Devon said last week they were close to opening up in State Line, MD. It may be better for us Marylanders to deal with the PA store... he had a lot of high cap mags the last time I was in...

fivepointstar

Thank you MD-Goodbye
    Apr 28, 2008
    3rd Rock from the Sun
    They had a boat load of them and just keep putting more out when they sell the floor models....

It is a nice little shop--- especially for collectors-- but they do have some good new stuff too. Devon said last week they were close to opening up in State Line, MD. It may be better for us Marylanders to deal with the PA store... he had a lot of high cap mags the last time I was in...

you went up there and didn't as me to tag along :mad54:

dr_baer

Good deal, I'll stop in there the next time I drive up 83.
    crewdog.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    guitarsit

Latest threads

Top Bottom