Attachments

• image.jpg
      image.jpg
      77.1 KB · Views: 216

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    I have no problem with the gun buyback per se; its like amnesty day at the landfill where they let you drop off the toxic chemicals you don't know what to do with. I have a problem with the gun buy back happening while the gun bills are in the legislature. Its as if the county police are putting their blessing on the idea of getting rid of guns.

Smells like a combination sting operation and political statement. I agree with the principle and was gonna take a beater there to sell but I'll wait for the next one. After the "success" of this one, there will be more.

Thanks for the live coverage!

And since you're close to Arundel Mills, have $ in your pocket and Bass Pro has ammo... What a better way to reinvest in the economy.

fabsroman

Ultimate Member
    Mar 14, 2009
    Winfield/Taylorsville in Carroll
    If you're not here yet probably best to forget it. It's taking about 5 minutes or more per car and there are hundreds of cars. I heatd a cop say that trafic is backed ip to 108. Might be better later in the day. Surprisingly I've seen no tag readers yet.

They are probably hidden in the bushes somewhere. Like they would have a MSP marked vehicle with the tag readers on it sitting out plane as day for this thing. The turnout might not be as good if they did something like that.

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    Thanks suckers!!!!!!

So did they take your name or anything? I assume that they know who gave up which gun simply by the order in which they got them. No doubt they retrieved them from the trunk in order to get the tag number.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ramseye

Latest threads

Top Bottom