• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rppngears91

Jan 25, 2013
    Some rumors may have been going around Gun Connection was going out of business...

Wrong, incorrect, false! Those guys are still open, and still awesome and a pleasure doing any sort of business with.

Without their help I may have had a one-shot AR (gas block alignment) and would not have been able to put this BAMF (bad ass mother f) together.

Thanks!

Attachments

• 2013-10-21 12.08.31.jpg
      2013-10-21 12.08.31.jpg
      79.8 KB · Views: 901

rrrrrrkevin

Its comin right for me!
    Jul 18, 2008
    North Beach
    Yeah someone told me that and while I was home on E-leave I swung by because I saw some activity in the store to check it out for the last time (or so I thought)... they were closed that day but one of them came out and said Hi and I asked and he kinda grinned and confirmed that it was just a rumor and to swing by later.

I am sure glad it is still open I was worried when my friend told me that. He isnt even a Mdshooters member and his shooting buddies other than me are sort of out of state so that rumor has spread quite a bit.

sxs

MDS Supporter
    Nov 20, 2009
    Anne Arundel County, MD
    When I was in there in late June to buy a handgun, I was informed the owners were moving to Texas pretty soon. I took it that it meant they were closing the store especially since one of the owners asserted that business would be difficult in Maryland. However, as memory serves, it wasn't said straight out that they were closing. Considering my own impressions, I can easily see how others,came to the conclusion they were closing.

Sundazes

Throbbing Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 13, 2006
    Arkham
    When I was in there in late June to buy a handgun, I was informed the owners were moving to Texas pretty soon. I took it that it meant they were closing the store especially since one of the owners asserted that business would be difficult in Maryland. However, as memory serves, it wasn't said straight out that they were closing. Considering my own impressions, I can easily see how others,came to the conclusion they were closing.

I heard that too. Combine that with the posts about no more transfers, limited hours, etc, many came to the same conclusion.
    Dan did post a while back that they were still open though.

Bertfish

Throw bread on me
    Mar 13, 2013
    White Marsh, MD

Same thing I was told, same assumption. Whoops...

Atec

Ultimate Member
    Sep 11, 2010
    Maryland
    Well I am lost on this one because last time I was at Gun Connection , Dans wife said they purchased a house in Texas and it was a done deal . And I asked Harry what he was going to do and he said maybe get back into making duct work or HVAC line. I know I did not imagine the conversation :confused::confused:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tyreseveronica

Latest threads

Top Bottom