• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RRP II

Jan 5, 2011
    Maryland
    Picked up a new FNP 45 Tactical (black) yesterday from Dan. This shop is the best I've ever had the pleasure of working with in my 66 years. Now if Dan could get a black SCAR 17s in for me it would complete my list for now. Thanks again Dan and Ron.

Richard

nk02442

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    May 28, 2011
    They are all first rate. Its one of the few gunshops in maryland worth dealing with. Best customer service hands down.

RRP II

Jan 5, 2011
    Maryland
    I am looking at the Trijicon RMR but not sure rather to get the Amber or Red dot. Any thought would be appreciated, as I have not used either one.

LineofSight

MSI Member, NRA Member
    Oct 4, 2010
    All OVER
    I am looking at the Trijicon RMR but not sure rather to get the Amber or Red dot. Any thought would be appreciated, as I have not used either one.

Trijicon RMR and Docter red dot are both great for the pistol. Avoid the lower end one because there was issues with the ejected casings hitting the optics. Not sure why it's trajectory is up near the optic but just watch for it. Lower end red dots may not stand up to the abuse. Also with these two the controls are on top whereas a few other models have the adjustments on the bottom...real pain to tighten and loosen to make adjustments.

They are both pricey but worth going on that fine pistol of yours. Post pics when you can. :party29:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    illlocs33

Latest threads

Top Bottom