Gun Rights Haters: Victims or Aggressors?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gun Rights Haters: Victims or Aggressors?

Now these perpetual “victims” want to learn about “Powerfully Peaceful Action in the Face of Armed and Aggressive Opposition”. Why do they say they need to do this? Because, according to them, “Almost every group in the gun sense movement has – at some time in the last several years – been confronted by armed and/or aggressive counter demonstrators at one of our public actions.” Though as you can see at the link above no examples of any aggressive behavior towards them are given. Of course, we often counter-demonstrate their events armed but that's not aggression as the zero body count and zero hospitalization rate among attendees show. If being around guns frightens them there is a name for that, hoplophobia. Perhaps a psychiatrist would be more helpful to them than a workshop.

http://www.theinternationallibertar.../gun-rights-haters-victims-or-aggressors.html

FrankZ

Liberty = Responsibility
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 25, 2012
    I wonder if they would welcome a voice of reason.

We went to Philly a couple weeks ago, I wouldn't mind going back.

I wonder if they would welcome a voice of reason.

We went to Philly a couple weeks ago, I wouldn't mind going back.

Here's a good excuse for a return visit:

Lower Merion Township Family Open Carry Rally!

Lower Merion Township is refusing to back down on their illegal gun ordinances like most other municipalities. Please join us for this family friendly event in Bala Cynwyd Park on March 15th at 1pm.

Speakers will include Steve Piotrowski from Citizens for Liberty and Joshua Prince from Firearms Industry Consulting Group

Bring your signs calling the township officials out for their lawless behavior and your lawfully carried firearms!

There will be a free raffle prize for attendees, every male gets a ticket and ladies and children get 2 so bring your families guys!

https://www.facebook.com/events/1551718131753744

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tyreseveronica

Latest threads

Top Bottom