• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Schwabe

Ultimate Member
    Nov 20, 2010
    Sho'a
    Wifey wants to Ocean City this weekend.

Will be heading down Rt. 50 from Easton and propably back up through Dewey and Rehoboth and back on 313/404.

Any gun or pawn stores on route worth stopping, even just for browsing?

AKbythebay

Ultimate Member
    Don't know if you are heading up towards Lewes but there's a shop there I used to go to called Steele's Gun Shop. Nice shop and of course great place to pick up large capacity mags and the best part of course..... everything is tax free!

F-Stop

Ultimate Member
    Feb 16, 2009
    Cecil County
    vin said:
    Mid county gun shop, in Preston. If you wanna take a lil bit of a scenic route.

Verify with Mike what his hours are. I know he has other obligations sometimes. He always told me to call since it was out of my way.

StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    Just before the 50 split there is a gunshop on the right with a yellow sign, No idea of the name or hours. It's about 10 mins before the outlets that are on your left as your E/B on 50

BlackBart

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 20, 2007
    Conewago, York Co. Pa.
    There are 2-3 in Easton and I think there is a new Pawn shop on Rt 50 East just outside of Cambridge.

Albrect's in Easton is great, Shore Sportsman in Easton on Rt 50 is also pretty good. The hock shop just past Cambridge on the right is a bunch of thieving rip offs. :sad20:

While in OC both shops in Bishopsville is well worth the venture.:thumbsup:

rj1974

Ultimate Member
    Jan 31, 2011
    Edgemere , md.
    Albright's in Easton . Make a right on Dover road off of 50 , its down about a nile in town on the left .

Watch your speed and traffic lights in town .

2SAM22

Moderator Emeritus
    Apr 4, 2007
    Chesapeake Guns. Don't bother. Their prices are ridiculous and the owner is a real piece of work. Nice selection but their prices just ruin it.

The older lady that works there is nice but the owner, well he can act like you're bothering him if you walk in at the wrong time.

jindodog

Sep 29, 2007
    Chester
    Chesapeake Guns. Don't bother. Their prices are ridiculous and the owner is a real piece of work. Nice selection but their prices just ruin it.
    I've bought five guns from that guy hoping eventually some sort of rapport would develope and I'd start getting some price breaks. Never happened.

AKbythebay

Ultimate Member
    The older lady that works there is nice but the owner, well he can act like you're bothering him if you walk in at the wrong time.

Yes I agree, the woman that works there is fine. But the owner can be a real d!ck at times and I would swear he has mental issues. I've been in there twice and don't plan on going back (and they are <10 minutes from my house). If their prices were good I would put up with the surly attitude, but their prices totally blow. It's a shame, I try to support local businesses on the shore, but not that one. :sad20:

StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    Albright's in Easton . Make a right on Dover road off of 50 , its down about a nile in town on the left .

Watch your speed and traffic lights in town .

This is 1/2 mile out of the way for me when heading down to the farm. I actually make a left on dover from 50. I'll have to stop in, thanks for the directions/info.

Hahaha and my bad folks for the Chesapeake Guns suggestion. I had no idea it was that bad. I just always see it and am curious as it's on my way and not to terribly far.

There used to be one basically across the street W/B side of 50 maybe a mile past this shop and the people who were inside there were insanely friendly, they just didn't have what I wanted inside the shop. It was a gun shop on one side and a thrift store on the other (I think). Is that still there?

Schwabe

Ultimate Member
    Nov 20, 2010
    Sho'a
    Haha, thanks guys, I live right near by Chesapeake Guns, my exit coming home. I bought my sons his first poeckte knife there for $30 buckshish. We all know their prices. I know Mid County, Tuckahoe Sportsman and the shops in Easton, I will keep an eye on the other suggestions. I will stop at Bridgeville Rifle and Pistol club on the way home and kill some off these ....

$(KGrHqZ,!ocE63(mBdyeBPEHs-svHw~~60_58.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Markmcgrrr

Latest threads

Top Bottom