• ...and so much more!
  • alucard0822

For great Justice
    Oct 29, 2007
    PA
    What awesomeness?

The high prices?

The rude (and unknowledgeable) service?

That is the closest gun store to me and I will gladly drive to literally anywhere else.
    LOL, you don't think $40 pmags are awesome?

Atlantic tactical, Trop and Lanco all have them under $15 typically.

ThePhantomPatriot

Politically Incorrect
    Anyone have suggestions for gun stores in PA that have a good selection of handgun mags? Could not find it in a search.

Don't know where you are in MD, but there's a few smaller shops just above Harford Co. worth checking out.

I'd recommend Joe's Shooting World. I'm sure he would order them for you if he didn't have them on hand, he's been in the ammo/mag/accessory business longer than he had his FFL and has been a member on here for quite awhile.

Joes' Shooting World
    166 Bair Rd
    Delta Pa 17314
    (717) 429-4297

JAM Armory
    529 Broad St Extd.
    Delta, PA 17314
    (717) 917-5698

Slate Ridge Firearms
    9 W Main St
    Fawn Grove, PA
    (717) 382-2006

What awesomeness?

The high prices?

That is the closest gun store to me and I will gladly drive to literally anywhere else.

100%

chuck

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 1, 2016
    Anne Arundel
    Is there anything along 95 before Philadelphia that's worth looking at?

I've seen advice mostly away from Miller's, X-Shot may be overpriced.

Looking for the normal AR, glock and maybe sig mags.

chale127

Ultimate Member
    Nov 5, 2008
    Brooklyn, MD
    What awesomeness?

The high prices?

I found the prices comparable to several others for what I was looking for, they offered to transfer it to their store in MD for pickup if I so wished, and I found them very friendly and helpful... as with anything YMMV

Spaceballs

Sep 7, 2022
    Pennsylvania
    You can get them shipped to your door for $8.25 if you’re willing to buy in bulk.
    And you should be willing to buy in bulk!

Botach often has a Lancer mag sale where they are like $11 each. I prefer those myself, buy I have $8.25 Pmags as well because diversity is our strength

linkstate

Ultimate Member
    Jan 26, 2013
    Howard County
    What awesomeness?

The high prices?

I thought I was the only one. I’m a pretty easygoing person but I will never darken their door again. I asked if they had a couple OEM magazines for a certain firearm. They did not but they had mecgar mags for it.

I said OK, and explained I was looking for OEM marked because I wanted to compare floor plate attachment differences and I’m aware mecgar mags are good mags and own many of them for other firearms.

I walked away to look around and Mr Beard was running his mouth having a good old time with his coworker about how clueless I am.

A simple: ah OK, we can order them or sorry, we don’t carry them would have sufficed.

Another shout out for Gettysburg trading post. On another trip they didn’t have what I was looking for but offered to order. They have a nice store and it seemed like 20 people working there. All very friendly and ready to assist. Worth going there if you are going to the Gettysburg gun show anyway when they are open.

I don’t know what happened to Reddings hardware. Used it love going there even during Covid. They had an awesome selection of firearms you don’t usually see like the new production Winchesters.

I went about a year or so ago ago and they rearranged the whole shop including the hardware part. They had what seemed like half of what they used to.

chuck

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 1, 2016
    Anne Arundel
    I stopped by Miller's since it was the only one opened when I was driving through. It is pretty close to 95, and you can tell by their prices. They do seem to have a very large selection given the space they have.

Some of these prices are from memory.
    MAGPUL 30 round m2 AR - $16.95
    Glock OEM 33 round 9mm - $39.99

Hibs

Ultimate Member
    Dec 23, 2015
    Maryland
    I know you said PA, but if you go the other direction, Green Top in VA is loaded with almost anything you could want.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom