• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TI-tick

Ultimate Member
    BANNED!!!
    MDS Supporter
    I need to pick up a family member for the holidays in Annapolis with me traveling from Talbot Co.

Figure to make a day of it and get some C&R shopping in the mix as my pickup is in around 6 PM.

I'm aware of a few shops in the Easton area that I'll check out for starters; Shore Sportsman and Albrights. Maybe Angelers but IDK if they have C&R's.
    If anyone has any input on other shops with C&R's on that route or a bit off that route I'd appreciate it.

I may get up early and off my lazy ass and be up for a bit more travel; depending on if the selection is good.

That place in Rockville comes to mind with the consignment wall.

C&R's only.

TIA

Dave91

Ultimate Member
    Nov 25, 2009
    Anne Arundel
    Anglers does carry c&r, but just what customers trade in to them. There's usually a stray Mosin/Mauser/Lee Enfield on the center racks. Brighton's Guns in Stevensville is the only other one that comes to mind, but it's been about a year since I've been in there. They had some c&r at the time. Worth a look.

MTplinker

Dec 30, 2021
    Annapolis
    I drop by Anglers about every other week to see if anything interesting has shown up. Sometimes there’s a surprise like an Argentine Mauser or a Lee Enfield Jungle Carbine.

No Milsurp C&R lately. Couple weeks ago there were maybe half dozen used ARs and shotguns. Fellow said lots of trades by folks getting their CCW. This week- Lots of shotguns. Good luck.

Dave91

Ultimate Member
    Nov 25, 2009
    Anne Arundel
    Thanks! Who knew Angler's had 270 used guns?!
    Shotgun heavy, but I'd expect that.
    They don't have that many, unless they are stacked in the back. There are 3 rotating racks of used guns on the floor that hold probably 10 guns each.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    lsmitty67

Latest threads

Top Bottom