• plinkerton

Ultimate Member
    Dec 30, 2012
    Abingdon

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    We need some common sense gun laws to stop this proliferation of gun violence.

plinkerton

Ultimate Member
    Dec 30, 2012
    Abingdon
    Forward this to all the dumb delegates who voted no on that amendment shenanigan

You got me thinking ... maybe keep this thread going, when someone gets arrested for or convicted of a homicide we look up their history and then use it to get civic groups "up in arms" so to speak to get their reps to go after the judicial system.

This is not the first one I have looked up who should have been in jail when they allegedly killed someone.

Shinny

Ultimate Member
    Sep 20, 2012
    Just goes to show that they don't want bad people in prison, just good law abiding people :innocent0

rdc

Ultimate Member
    Dec 3, 2010
    Middlefingurton
    You got me thinking ... maybe keep this thread going, when someone gets arrested for or convicted of a homicide we look up their history and then use it to get civic groups "up in arms" so to speak to get their reps to go after the judicial system.

This is not the first one I have looked up who should have been in jail when they allegedly killed someone.

We definitely need to start tracking these type of incidents. Make a lot of noise about them.

Maryland Hunter

Ultimate Member
    Feb 1, 2008
    It can't be. Miller told me the other day that we're tough on crime. He even said it with a Clintonesque fist pump in the air.:rolleyes:

Sent from my Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk 2

plinkerton

Ultimate Member
    Dec 30, 2012
    Abingdon
    We definitely need to start tracking these type of incidents. Make a lot of noise about them.

If you see someone arrested or convicted you can look them up here:
    http://casesearch.courts.state.md.us

Make sure you get the right one, check age and address if you can get it. Many of these I look up you need to be careful you are looking at the right bad guy, especially if you are looking for a Smith or Jones type name.

sykesville

Ultimate Member
    Mothers Against Drunk Driving don't call for bans on cool cars, they want drunk drivers off the streets. Gun People Against Gun Violence don't call for bans on cool guns, we want violent criminals off the streets. Hey, O'Malley, you filthy dirtbag, how 'bout laws aimed at the real problems!

plinkerton

Ultimate Member
    Dec 30, 2012
    Abingdon
    Is this what actually happened?

Yes, he served THREE months of a ten year sentence, the rest was suspended. There was a probation violation, but as far as I can tell there was no time served on the violation.

Armed robbery knocked down to robbery, all other charges dropped, including handgun charge, assuming I read the charge sheet correctly, and I believe I did. To be 100% sure one would need to pull actual case paperwork from Circuit Court.

Maryland Hunter

Ultimate Member
    Feb 1, 2008
    Was that when he damned me? :)

Ya, what a great fist pump that was, huh? Really convinced me!

Yep, right before your damnation. :)

Remember how quick his head spun around when I replied "We DO??"
    It was definitely a show, wonder who he thought he was fooling? You were getting the best of him when he pulled hid "readhead" line and beat his escape route. :lol2:

MH

altima98

Apr 6, 2008
    The don't want to keep criminals in jail, they want to keep the money in their pockets....:sad20:

They rep said it real load, money was more important than keeping criminals in jail.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ObsidianCC

Latest threads

Top Bottom