• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IMBLITZVT

Ultimate Member
    Apr 20, 2009
    Catonsville, MD
    One of my few other hobbies has been enjoying naval history. I have been interested since they found the Titanic but kind of got hooked when the found the Bismarck when I was little. Its not an easy hobby to "collect" so its taken a second seat to guns. However a few years ago I found some good content on Youtube with good naval history and I have been listening ever since. He is kind of the Ian of Forgotten Weapons of Naval history, named Drachinifel. Anyway Drach, a Brit, announced he was coming to the US to view some US Battleships for a month. So I offered to let him come and shoot some guns, MGs in particular, and like any smart person he jumped at the chance. Othias from C&Rsenal is also a fan so he also had him down there for some more historical shooting. I was a bit worried that his literal second time shooting (first time was with C&Rsenal) might leave him afraid to do longer bursts on the MG, but he did awesome. I thought you guys might like to see:

Bullfrog

Ultimate Member
    Oct 8, 2009
    Carroll County
    That is great. I watch his videos occasionally.

He is far more accurate than another amateur naval history channel which I won't name.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    Thanks for sharing, Matt! Those smiles were genuine. I had a grin during the Maxim gun segment. You guys are always ready to corrupt people. Some might call it “being hospitable”. :D

What is the “purse gun”?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom