• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ride4frnt

Jun 18, 2011
    Clear Spring
    Went to Hafers again today. Seems like I can't go in there and not spend money. Walked in the door today and saw what I wanted. Tim asked "wanna see anything?" my immediate response was "nope, but ill fill out papers on that m&p9." needless to say I walked out with another new gun, and as a very satisfied customer. Always a pleasure supporting a good business. Big ups to you guys in there for taking care of us loyal customers. I'll definitely be a repeat customer, again.

7264390252_2273c27d30_b.jpg

Deerminator

Jul 5, 2010
    Hagerstown
    Nice addition to the family, ride4frnt. Tim's always taken care of me with great prices and fast response on quotes/finding something I cannot locate.

Mr BoomStick

Jan 27, 2010
    Hagerstown
    i can fix that work problem for you. :) btw how are the m&p's never shot one and tim had a nice tricked out one in dark earth awhile ago i was tempted but after my debacle with the sigma i tend to shy away from s&w

ride4frnt

Jun 18, 2011
    Clear Spring
    I've only shot the M&P .40 and I loved the feel of the gun. That's basically why I chose this over the glock 19. That and I'm not a huge fan of the glock grip angles. But, I believe the dark earth one you are talking about is the VTAC model, and Tim still has one in 9mm. At least as of Thursday he did.

mbz300sdl

Gone living free now!!!
    Apr 12, 2010
    South Carolina
    I've only shot the M&P .40 and I loved the feel of the gun. That's basically why I chose this over the glock 19. That and I'm not a huge fan of the glock grip angles. But, I believe the dark earth one you are talking about is the VTAC model, and Tim still has one in 9mm. At least as of Thursday he did.

Same one we have had it a while surprised it hasn't sold yet.

ride4frnt

Jun 18, 2011
    Clear Spring
    You guys made another satisfied customer today. After referring my friend Alec to you guys, I hear he came in and bought a sig p226 off of you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom