• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • N00bSh00ter

Feb 6, 2014
    MoCo
    Hey Guys,

Sorry if this has been asked before, but haven't found much on search. Do you guys stock handguns? If so, what brands do you usually carry? From what I've seen, it looks like you guys specialize in rifles, but I'm currently only in the market for a handgun. All the things I've read have such high marks for you guys and since I live down the road from you, would love to be able to do business. Sorry for the noob question!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wayne1one

gun aficionado
    Feb 13, 2011
    Bowie, MD
    Just in case Andy doesn't get in here right away, they do sell handguns. When I was last in there they had Sigs, H&Ks, Glocks, S&W, etc... Can't recall which models but I am sure Andy can get you what you need!

N00bSh00ter

Feb 6, 2014
    MoCo
    Just in case Andy doesn't get in here right away, they do sell handguns. When I was last in there they had Sigs, H&Ks, Glocks, S&W, etc... Can't recall which models but I am sure Andy can get you what you need!

Thanks so much!

501st

Ultimate Member
    Jun 16, 2011
    Hey Guys,

Sorry if this has been asked before, but haven't found much on search. Do you guys stock handguns? If so, what brands do you usually carry? From what I've seen, it looks like you guys specialize in rifles, but I'm currently only in the market for a handgun. All the things I've read have such high marks for you guys and since I live down the road from you, would love to be able to do business. Sorry for the noob question!

They carry a decent selection. (and can order just about anything)

Engage Armament

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Jun 30, 2010
    Rockville, MD
    Hey Bro,
    We typically stock Glock, Smith & Wesson, Sig Sauer, HK, Colt, Ruger, Walther, and Beretta. Obviously there are other brands that we carry as well but it can be sort of random. At present we have kept our handgun inventory somewhat low as handgun sales have plummeted since 1 October. We also have our own AR style pistol on the handgun roster.

We mainly do rifles though and specialize in MD legal military patterned rifles.

N00bSh00ter

Feb 6, 2014
    MoCo
    Thanks man! My wife and I will stop in tomorrow to see what you've got in stock.

md123

Ultimate Member
    Jul 29, 2011
    Hey Bro,
    We typically stock Glock, Smith & Wesson, Sig Sauer, HK, Colt, Ruger, Walther, and Beretta. Obviously there are other brands that we carry as well but it can be sort of random. At present we have kept our handgun inventory somewhat low as handgun sales have plummeted since 1 October. We also have our own AR style pistol on the handgun roster.

We mainly do rifles though and specialize in MD legal military patterned rifles.

Any Glock 21's? My HQL is in the mail (or on someone's desk at MSP).

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    loops12

Latest threads

Top Bottom