• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • n00b

Jul 21, 2010
    Anyone been to Hap since the snow and Ice? Do they plow the road back to the range? My friend and I are planning to go tomorrow and neither of us have a truck. The road sucks when it's dry, so I can only imagine what it's like right now. Just wanted to make sure we don't get there and have to walk back to the range!

P.S. Walmart in Hampstead has an abundance of .40 and .45 230 grain ammo for sale. About the only thing they don't have left is 9mm target....

thanks guys (and gals)

mopar92

Official MDS Court Jester
    May 5, 2011
    Taneytown
    AFAIK they don't plow. On my lawn and at work everything I paved is ice. I personally wouldn't risk it but maybe someone knows better.

n00b

Jul 21, 2010
    Thanks for the info. I would have expected to see that post here instead of in the water cooler section...?

730dc

Mar 11, 2013
    it wont let me pull up the link but they typical do plow the road back to the range

730dc

Mar 11, 2013
    how do you get access to that ? it says " you do not have permission to access this page"

and is hap baker really closed this weekend? would have liked to go tomorrow . thanks

matt

No one special
    Apr 9, 2011
    how do you get access to that ? it says " you do not have permission to access this page"

and is hap baker really closed this weekend? would have liked to go tomorrow . thanks

50 posts gains you access to the water cooler.

Yes- Hap is closed this weekend.

threegun

Jan 26, 2013
    Westminster
    Hap Baker
    Hap Baker firearms facility will not be open this weekend ( Feb. 7-9) due to unsafe ice conditions on the range. We do expect to reopen Feb. 14.

For more info you can call Carroll county dept. of parks at: 410-386-2103

Thank you, Bill Myers CRSO

Copied from the water cooler post

Cyra

Mrs. Glaron
    Feb 4, 2014
    Good call for Hap Baker, my husband and I just drove back from Freestate Range to Laurel and I don't think it would be safe for a lot of cars to try to navigate that mud pit of back roads there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    lsmitty67

Latest threads

Top Bottom