• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Slimjim

Ultimate Member
    Mar 6, 2007
    LOL, thanks for latting us shoot the C&R's. I'd often wondered what they felt like. Now Jeanne wants me to get my C&R going lol. Good to meet you and your girlfriend....gotta love women who like the range, they are keepers :). And you are welcome to shoot our ghetto 9mm HiPoint any time.

At least Slimjim did get some SA revolver action evern though I know he would have rather shot his Ruger than my little .22. Hope he gets it fixed. I'm probably going to end up selling my SA revolver as I don't seem to shoot it anymore.

I also met up with MDXm and he introduced my to E.Shell. I think it's great that we were able to get some members together at the same range and socialize a bit. Too bad I couldn't hit the broad side of a barn today lol

Splitter

Let me know what you want for that revolver, ive got a really nice 10/22 i could put towards it.

Splitter

R.I.P.
    Jun 25, 2008
    Westminster, MD
    Well, let me figure out what I paid for it and find the accessories. Promise I'll get back to you on it.

Hell, you shoot it straighter that I do! lol

Splitter

boricuamaximus

Ultimate Member
    Dec 27, 2008
    That's a very nice range. Next time I head out there I might get a seasonal pass. My son loved it even if he didnt shoot.

He's got his mind set on a Walther P22. That's gonna be his first handgun. Now, any suggestions on a rifle? He wanted to shoot my 6.8 but after he saw me firing it he kinda shied away.

Any suggestion a little rifle for an 8 year old? Maybe a .22 conversion for my AR.

Russ D

Ultimate Member
    Nov 10, 2008
    Sykesville
    That's a very nice range. Next time I head out there I might get a seasonal pass. My son loved it even if he didnt shoot.

He's got his mind set on a Walther P22. That's gonna be his first handgun. Now, any suggestions on a rifle? He wanted to shoot my 6.8 but after he saw me firing it he kinda shied away.

Any suggestion a little rifle for an 8 year old? Maybe a .22 conversion for my AR.

10/22's are awesome fun for kids. Let me know when you plan to head back to Hap and you can try out my target model. I was the guy all the way on the end at range 10 on the rifle side yesterday if anyone saw me.

boricuamaximus

Ultimate Member
    Dec 27, 2008
    10/22's are awesome fun for kids. Let me know when you plan to head back to Hap and you can try out my target model. I was the guy all the way on the end at range 10 on the rifle side yesterday if anyone saw me.

I was on range 3 of the rifle part. It was there late though during the afternoon. When I started shooting at about 4:30. Just needed to sight in my eotech. I was the 6'2" with brown jacket.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom