• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fordtruck317

Apr 9, 2011
    Middle River
    I have been looking at all kind of complete uppers to complete a build. While I'm not sure what the final build will be, I came across Hardened arms. I did a search and found a few members own and an IP is selling their uppers. Can anyone give a review on them from experience?

shocker998md

Ultimate Member
    May 29, 2009
    Snow Hill MD
    No range report but just looked at one today at a shop in 300 aac. By the looks id say its on par with PSA. I know its not much help, today was the first time ive seen them.

fordtruck317

Apr 9, 2011
    Middle River
    Thank you for the insight. I have read a little on the AR forum, they we saying the are go to go. I think for the price, it couldn't hurt to try.

sar82007

Apr 6, 2013
    People's Republic of MD
    Does anyone have a detailed review of one of these Hardened Arms? There aren't many very detailed reviews on other forums but from the few they're generally positive. Like how many rounds fired? Reliability? Accuracy? Any issues with the Wolf WPA Military Classic 6.5 Grendel 100 gr? I'm looking at getting one of these http://www.hardenedarms.com/ecProduct_579 . It seems to offer a lot of value over the Alexander Arms, heavier barrel profile, more barrel length. Any insight on the ASC magazines they come with?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ramseye

Latest threads

Top Bottom