Harford County - Beware the Ides of March!

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • El_flasko

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Nov 16, 2008
    Abingdon, MD
    I might be able to make it. I'll be home on spring break. I don't have a vote about where we go.... I'll just be coming for the company, not actually eating, cause I've got 8 lbs to lose before March 26th (entered myself in an amateur boxing tournament down here in Beckley and I need to get down to 184 LOL)

Let me know when you get back in town. I might run up thee with you to shoot the crap, but not a big fan of the food at GB. I want to hear more about this boxing tourny pal :party29:

LastDon

Feb 7, 2008
    Abingdon, MD
    I'm actually off tomorrow and would love to join y'all, but I'm on the opposite side of Numidian's coin.

I just finished competing and cutting weight, but somehow caught staph...again and have an 11:30 doctor's appt.

It's in Bel Air, so if I finish in time, I'd love to meet up with y'all and get to know some fellow board members.

If I don't make it, good luck Numidian.

fivepointstar

Thank you MD-Goodbye
    Apr 28, 2008
    3rd Rock from the Sun
    Put me down as a maybe...plans have changed and I have to stop by the office to get some work done. If I get done in time I'll be there. I like the food at the Grand Buffet and don't like to miss the eats there.

Jaybeez

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Patriot Picket
    May 30, 2006
    Darlington MD
    I wont be making it. A wedding thats been rescheduled 3 times has given me no option but to work on monday.

Storm40

Ultimate Member
    Apr 13, 2009
    Harford County
    We had a small turnout, but it was a fine time. xd40, Terryhimself, Numidian and I all sat around, swapped stories about differential calculus and the real impact of interplanetary gravitational anomalies on the the migration patterns of Mongolian Ghost Tiger Butterflies.

or

we had lunch, had some nice conversation and left after having eaten way too much.

you guys can decide which is the true story. ;)

Keep an eye out for a thread on a La Tolteca trip on April 15th!

Arcticwolf

Certified Brute
    May 28, 2008
    should have another event soon...one I can make. I get off of school everyother day at 10:30 if it woulda been schedualed for next monday I coulda made it. :thumbsup:

tzoid

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 8, 2007
    La Tolteca food sucks... :sad20:

Glad to hear Tommy's back in the work force

tdt91

I will miss you my friend
    Apr 24, 2009
    Abingdon
    La Tolteca food sucks... :sad20:

Glad to hear Tommy's back in the work force

Graciass, I don't have much time for this place anymore. Once I get into the job and in a routine I will prolly have more time for it. However, this work puter has a VPN client that tracks my puter I guess and it blocks out some pics. I can't get the wife off the other puter now either. She's glued to spacebook. :sad20:

I spent about 12 hours on the job today just trying to get started with stuff.:tdown:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom