• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Storm40

Ultimate Member
    Apr 13, 2009
    Harford County
    Thursday, Apr 15th. The dreaded day o' Taxes. At high noon, I will be protesting rampant taxation by consuming some awesome mexican food at La Tolteca and, of course, paying taxes for the same. That'll show those tax and spenders! I mean, I'll be spending and they'll be taxing so that's kinda like a little civil disobedience right? But to really make the tax man shake in his boots, i'm gonna need some company. I know I can appeal to you patriots out there to show up and eat lunch with me while we symbolically fight the unjust system of taxation by paying taxes on our lunches. Let our voices, and other bodily functions, be heard throughout the land, or at least the immediate area surrounding our table. We few, we happy few, we band of brothers. For he upon that day that eats his burrito with me, Shall be my brother; And gentlemen at Taco Bell will be aghast, and shall think themselves accursed they were not there, And hold their manhoods cheap whilst any burps, That ate with us upon La Tolteca's day.

BeltBuckle

Ultimate Member
    Feb 14, 2008
    MoCo, MD
    I think... maybe... you might need a little more sleep?:lol2::lol2:

I'm always up for good Mexican food, though. If we were closer I'd join you.:thumbsup:

Sep 16, 2009
    After you eat, come to the big Bel Air Tax Day Tea Party on Main Street in front of the Court house. 4:00-7:00 PM. Should be a great event!

Storm40

Ultimate Member
    Apr 13, 2009
    Harford County
    My wife went to the Dark Horse (?) in Bel Air, which used to be the Rope Walk, for lunch the other day and recommends it highly. She had a brisket sandwich, there's a bunch of bbq and tex mex stuff on the menu...

Would it attract more interest to try that place? do you wanna vote on tolteca vs dark horse? lemme know what yer thinking!

Storm40

Ultimate Member
    Apr 13, 2009
    Harford County
    Tomorrow is the day. If I don't start getting some definite "I'll be there"s, we'll cancel.

I will post before 9am as to whether we're on or not.

Storm40

Ultimate Member
    Apr 13, 2009
    Harford County
    Alright, due to complete lack o' interest (or at least complete lack of confirmed attendees), we're gonna cancel the lunch at La Tolteca.

We'll try again in the near future, perhaps.

ThePhantomPatriot

Politically Incorrect
    TEA Party time! Bel Air Courthouse (Main St. @ Office St.) 4-7pm. Bring a sign and a friend!
    4523795962_e05ccdc590_b.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Kdaily1127

Latest threads

Top Bottom