• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Garet Jax

Not ignored by gamer_jim
    MDS Supporter
    May 5, 2011
    Bel Air
    I have set up an email notification on some of their ammo. I have been able to get to the link within a minute or two of receiving the email a number of times and have never actually seen the ammo in stock.

Has anyone actually been able to buy anything from the email notifications?

Thanks.

D3V1L

Dec 26, 2012
    Elkridge
    I have 2 bricks of 22lr and some 9mm being delivered today that i snagged from a email notification at Natchez.

Traveler

Lighten up Francis
    Jan 18, 2013
    AA County
    I bought from them months ago before the price gougers started hogging up all the ammo to resell.
    Ammo seems fine. I have not had a chance to shoot it.

CosmicP25

Jan 19, 2013
    Parkville
    Freedom ammo sells out extremely fast because they are good quality (from what I read) and sell at a good price. I was able to order some 9mm for under $.30 shipped and it shipped the same day. It will be here next week but I would suggest you make an account and have that checkout info ready.

Gunbot should be your best friend.

MacGuns

Ultimate Member
    Jan 14, 2013
    Chester
    Over the last couple of weeks I have picked up some 45 and 223 from them. I haven't been able to shoot it yet to see how it performs. But from what I read it should be good quality stuff.

MaxVO2

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    I have set up an email notification on some of their ammo. I have been able to get to the link within a minute or two of receiving the email a number of times and have never actually seen the ammo in stock.

Has anyone actually been able to buy anything from the email notifications?

Thanks.

****Yes. I have been able to purchase 9mm from them in the past 2 weeks using their email notification. I could have purchased more yesterday morning when I got an update on my phone from them. I went to their site, and indeed they did have some product in stock - though only in 1000 case lots.

The ammo works fine - no problems in any of my guns, and what I have received recently as well as in the past is good quality brass as well.

fatalsports

Mar 4, 2012
    I bought 2k rounds of .45 and 960 rounds of .308 just yesterday from them after I got their email notification.

JDove

Ultimate Member
    Jun 16, 2010
    Yep, got 2000rds 2 weeks ago. I also follow their facebook page, seem to release information on ammo there before the email alerts. Also, create an account with them so when it is in stock all you need to do is add to cart and pay.

Dec 31, 2012
    Natchez is the only place of very many that the email notification actually worked for me. I think it has more to do with their very low box limits per order than anything else. Of course, the shipping is horrendous.
    Other places are selling cases at a time and they go quick, at least quicker than I can type in a CC number.

GlockGuy

Mar 15, 2007
    Edgewood
    Did it say it was in stock at the time you ordered?

It was showing as available on the website when I placed the order. I did get a message in my emailed invoice that shipping will be delayed and that they reserve the right to cancel or modify the order if it can not be shipped in a reasonable timeframe.

Echo

Troublemaker
    Oct 31, 2012
    Annapolis
    I just ordered 500 rounds of 5.56 from them last Friday. It was shipped Monday and they emailed me a tracking number and I saw its already en route.

brighid

Feb 6, 2013
    here
    I ordered 500 5.56 on 2/9. I got a phone call from them Monday saying they had a question about my order. Called them back and she said "oh no everything is good I have your order here ready to ship". Still says processing on their site. Not sure what the problem is. Everything else I ordered shipped same day.

Garet Jax

Not ignored by gamer_jim
    MDS Supporter
    May 5, 2011
    Bel Air
    abeaty - What caliber are you trying to get?

Only the most popular and in demand calibers: 9mm and 223/556

I thought I had finally conquered the 9mm - but J&G cancelled my order saying their stock was too low. :-(

So I am back to square one.

geichel

May 4, 2012
    Perry Hall, Md
    i ordered 500 rounds of 45 from them on monday... i am not on the email notification i just managed to get lucky and look at the site at the right time... hopefully i can get lucky with some 223/556 so i can keep shooting my toys !

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    guitarsit

Latest threads

Top Bottom