• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • erp467

Sep 12, 2009
    Taneytown
    For some proof to the theories that these laws will help anyone? From everything I've heard they are just theories nothing to show it will actually do anything. Yes I know its all about feel goodness but if we can get some people to think for themselves

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    They don't care. There is plenty of evidence these laws will do nothing. It's not even theoretical. It's been tried before.

rem87062597

Annapolis, MD
    Jul 13, 2012
    They have "facts" and they believe them as much as we believe our facts. The only difference is that ours are based in reality.

guthook

Grrr.
    Apr 7, 2008
    St. Mary's
    Their logic is "If it saves only one life, it's worth it."
    They'll trample your Constitutional rights, because it will not effect them in the least.

You can shit in a bag and label it "candy". If if keeps one child from getting fat, it's worth it.

tsphillips

Mar 4, 2012
    Finksburg
    They don't care. There is plenty of evidence these laws will do nothing. It's not even theoretical. It's been tried before.

Indeed. The anti-gun folks are a fearful lot who cling to their belief like a religion. Even when they claim to engage in reasoned discussion, I have found they subscribe to inaccurate assumptions and logical fallacies.

Tom

Kilroy

Ultimate Member
    Jul 27, 2011
    It was very evident tonight that the intent is not to reduce crime. They want to disarm law-abiding citizens. Did you hear the vehement opposition to tougher sentencing for violent criminals?

Brooklyn

I stand with John Locke.
    Jan 20, 2013
    Plan D? Not worth the hassle.

Hard on Guns,Soft on Crime. Tag each and every one.

Also The apparently mental illness is a civil right, but not the right to bear arms.

The position is absurd on its face. We need to make people more aware of the positions they have taken.

I do not think their constituents would agree that dangerous mental patients should have more legal protection that law abiding gun owners.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    cfreeman818

Latest threads

Top Bottom